Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

421,078 words? HOLY CRAP!!!

Looks like I have some catching up to do. Good thing I've already started.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      421,078 words? HOLY CRAP!!!
      I know That's quite a lot... I worked out on average that's about 2000 words every day (and believe it or not, I don't write every day. I go out... sometimes) I can type up a 3000-4000 PJM fic (including thinking time) in around 2 hrs. Checking takes another hour

Recently I've started writing two back to back in one sitting and not checking them until the following day.
      That's okay! Take your time
      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
        Thanks and for the review

Good luck! I just checked my stats and I now have 421,078 words archived on ff.net and that's only since last August

PJM alone is now standing at 174,313 (that's a couple of books...)
        Holy Cow!! That's alot of words!!! Did you ever think PJM would or could go on for so many chapters? Because, seriously, that's quite an accomplishment...you should very proud of yourself!

sig by Varda

Comment

Ooh, yes! Another McKeller story!! I just read the first chapter!!! A great start to your story!

And yes indeed, you do have some catching up to, so get cracking and post the second chapter tomorrow!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
            Ooh, yes! Another McKeller story!! I just read the first chapter!!! A great start to your story!

And yes indeed, you do have some catching up to, so get cracking and post the second chapter tomorrow!
            Thanks. Tomorrow? Well, I have to work tomorrow but, we shall see.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks. Tomorrow? Well, I have to work tomorrow but, we shall see.
              another story?!! I have to keep up!!!

Comment

Whoa. So much fic writing going on! I'm jealous. I have like five different ones started but that's all I have--beginnings. LOL.

I should write a McKeller fic with McKay whump! Not that I need another fic to start, LOL. Will have to think up an idea.
                sigpic
                Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                I'm a 60%er!
                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                  Holy Cow!! That's alot of words!!! Did you ever think PJM would or could go on for so many chapters? Because, seriously, that's quite an accomplishment...you should very proud of yourself!
                  I had absolutely no idea it was going to spin out like it has! There are just so many different ways to hurt Rodney

It was originally called 'Training Manoeuvres' (for about the first 3 chapters) then I ran out of ideas. I checked it over and the first 3 had lots of Puddle Jumper stuff, so I thought, why not have the whole thing about the tiny ships and poor, poor Rodney ouchie
                  Last edited by x Varda x; 10 February 2009, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Gee, Varda, I had no idea you liked Rodney whump.
                    sigpic
                    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                    I'm a 60%er!
                    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                      Gee, Varda, I had no idea you liked Rodney whump.
                      Really?

Comment

Well it's not like you've hurt him in your fics or anything.

sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Well it's not like you've hurt him in your fics or anything.

I know. I can't help myself

I just know how to bring the best out in Rodney

Comment

Thanks and for the review

Good luck! I just checked my stats and I now have 421,078 words archived on ff.net and that's only since last August

PJM alone is now standing at 174,313 (that's a couple of books...)
                            Crikey that's a lot of words since August I'm impressed. I've decided to pace myself on the fic though and keep a record of it as I go, so that I can remember where I've reached

As for the revelation you're a Rodney whumper, I'm shocked and appalled!

Comment

I'll hopefully be updating BOTH my fics soon lol i'm still workin on em ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                                another story?!! I have to keep up!!!
                                YUP!
                                Whoa. So much fic writing going on! I'm jealous. I have like five different ones started but that's all I have--beginnings. LOL.
                                Same here! Well, except for the 2 published on ff.net.

EDIT: Your sig is soooo dark! I can hardly see it!

Okay, now I can see it! Nice!
                                Spoiler:

I should write a McKeller fic with McKay whump! Not that I need another fic to start, LOL. Will have to think up an idea.
                                That's what mine is.

I had absolutely no idea it was going to spin out like it has! There are just so many different ways to hurt Rodney
                                There suuuuuuuure is!

It was originally called 'Training Manoeuvres' (for about the first 3 chapters) then I ran out of ideas. I checked it over and the first 3 had lots of Puddle Jumper stuff, so I thought, why not have the whole thing about the tiny ships and poor, poor Rodney ouchie
                                Poooooooooor Rodney! Poor poor pitiful Rodney!

I know. I can't help myself

I just know how to bring the best out in Rodney
                                You sure do!
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 11 February 2009, 04:40 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X