No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, I haven't posted here for 3 days I've been far too busy in fic land. Poor Rodney! Never a break for him when it comes to x Varda x Puddle Jumper related whumping!
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Shot Down In Flames was excellent Varda!

Tho I am highly jealous of Sheppard.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Shot Down In Flames was excellent Varda!
        Thanks

Tho I am highly jealous of Sheppard.
        I know! It'd be rather nice to hug McKay Although he was hurt so I'd probably be really freaked out and ick!

I'm just polishing off Portal. ETA 30min till I post

EDIT: Oops! Bit late... PJM 44 Portal
        Last edited by x Varda x; 30 January 2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
          :Glomps Vala:

How would a hug between Sheppard and McKay suit you?

PJM 41 Shot Down in Flames
          Works for me! Loved the PJM installment. There was something about Rodney being the one who was . . .
          Spoiler:
          . . . relatively not injured, and then suddenly getting hit with two arrows at once that was particularly ouchy in this one! Eeek. And like Rodney, I really didn't want to find out what went on in "the barn."
          Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
            Works for me! Loved the PJM installment. There was something about Rodney being the one who was . . .
            Spoiler:
            . . . relatively not injured, and then suddenly getting hit with two arrows at once that was particularly ouchy in this one! Eeek. And like Rodney, I really didn't want to find out what went on in "the barn."
            Thanks for sharing!
            Thanks! Blindsiding is my favourite type of whump!

It went a little bit... Texas Chainsaw Massacre there too

Comment

I've gone over to the dark side with my first super dark!fic...

If you only want McKay whump read the odd numbered chapters
              Spoiler:
              Non-PG link alert
              Spoiler:
              Veil Of Dreams
              McKay and Keller are captured after a mission goes wrong. Rodney is tortured while Jennifer desperately tries to hold him together before he bends too much and breaks.

Comment

Cool! Look forward to reading that. Hopefully my computer will cooperate. It does not want to start up once you shut it down. I am in the process of backing up all my files at the moment. <SIGH>
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                  Cool! Look forward to reading that. Hopefully my computer will cooperate. It does not want to start up once you shut it down. I am in the process of backing up all my files at the moment. <SIGH>
                  It's a WIP at the moment, but I think it'll be finished fairly soon

I'd have a complete freakout if my computer when on the fritz... I haven't backed up my stuff for a few months. Although I backup my fic on ff.net until I post it

Comment

It's a WIP at the moment, but I think it'll be finished fairly soon
                    Will you post when it's complete? I don't like to read WIP, been burned too many times by ones that don't get finished.
                    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster View Post
                      Will you post when it's complete? I don't like to read WIP, been burned too many times by ones that don't get finished.
                      Of course! I always finish what I start (fic wise anyway )

I'd only not finish if I got ill or...

Comment

I've gone over to the dark side with my first super dark!fic...

If you only want McKay whump read the odd numbered chapters
                        Spoiler:
                        Non-PG link alert
                        Spoiler:
                        Veil Of Dreams
                        McKay and Keller are captured after a mission goes wrong. Rodney is tortured while Jennifer desperately tries to hold him together before he bends too much and breaks.
                        Wooo....i read it and reviews. DAMN Steamy!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                        Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                        Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                          Wooo....i read it and reviews. DAMN Steamy!
                          Thanks It's damn painful for McKay too... (oh! I haven't posted that chapter yet )

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster View Post
                            So have I.

Thank God you finish your stories Varda!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              So have I.

Thank God you finish your stories Varda!
                              Never underestimate the power of having a good map

Although Veil of Dreams has had 6 different endings while I've been writing it and I think I'm onto a winner now... Last chapter is nearly done and I'll post it tonight.

Sometimes the only direction my fics have is on the lines of they kill the bad guys and go home. Sometimes even that doesn't go as planned... One-shots don't really need to be mapped, they just sort of happen as I write them

I just checked my ff.net stats and I've now reached 400,000 words!!! Whoa that's an awful lot of whump...
                              Last edited by x Varda x; 03 February 2009, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Okay, as requested, my fic's now finished. Here's the link...
                                Spoiler:
                                But it has to go behind these thingies as it's a non PG link
                                Spoiler:
                                Veil Of Dreams

Thought I'd flag up this excellent edition of Rodney's Really Bad Days too
                                RRBD 75 A Giant Problem Part III
                                You don't need to have read parts I and II but it will probably help. Also you should really read the whole thing if you haven't already! Endless Rodney whump YAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X