No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!! We need all the help we can get!! We want WHUMP!!

And seeing as i have PB open, i'll give a few more examples.

S1 and 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Squonk; 06 March 2008, 02:44 AM. Reason: another pic i just had to share!
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

S3
      Spoiler:

S4
      Spoiler:

l My LJ l

Comment

All the pretty whump pics!!

Boy, I'm completely in a Rodney-whump headspace at the moment. I've re-read Dasha's story "Salt of the Earth" and I still think this is the mother of all whump fics, it cannot get more realistic than that, plus, it's also written incredibly subtle and really well, so well that I can only say that this story hurts (in a good way). It's unrequited McShep and h/c to the max. Love it.

I'm also reading a McShep fanfic series at the moment (WIP and absolutely NC17/kink, so I can't link to it here), puddle-of-goo's "A life less ordinary" part 7, and this part has fantastic Rodney whump and h/c, too.

So you could say that I'm in a serious whump mode atm.

Bye, A.
        Last edited by Arlessiar; 06 March 2008, 11:59 AM.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

^ever so slightly in serious whump mode aren't you?! lol

that's what we like to see!

Might check out that fic - not really into McShep, but i might overlook that for some good whump

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
            ^ever so slightly in serious whump mode aren't you?! lol
            that's what we like to see!
            *g* Yup, my mind is set on whump. My happy place.
            Might check out that fic - not really into McShep, but i might overlook that for some good whump
            In the first fic the whump is definitely too good to miss!
            Careful with the second fic/series, the whump is great but it's all about McShep and also a NC17 kink fic.

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Tried to read it, but couldn't, For which ever reason. And whumping pics of the day... (Click the spoiler for the images)

Spoiler:

Just 'cause it funny!

-------------------

sigpic
              Made by Camy

Proud member of Beer? Because they are adorkable!

Comment

Originally posted by musik-lover View Post
                (Click the spoiler for the images)
                Thanks for the pics. I like that first one - we don't see it around too often. Love his woobie hand. Some of his best whump pics involve collapsing with woobie hands!

Thank goodness this is the whump thread or I'd be sounding *pretty* weird about now!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                  *g* Yup, my mind is set on whump. My happy place.
                  In the first fic the whump is definitely too good to miss!
                  Careful with the second fic/series, the whump is great but it's all about McShep and also a NC17 kink fic.

Bye, A.
                  I'll definately look at the first cos i'm in for another boring day at work - best leave the other till i'm home!

And having said i'm not into McShep - i have my first McKay dream last night....... and it's McShep!! Nothing graphic, just OT!
                  Spoiler:
                  In the dream i was watching an ep and it was just ending. All i know about the ep is that they've had a really hard upsetting day and noe they're stuck in a room together and have to share a bed. (I say share, McKay was hogging it, and Shep was stuck on the edge!) There was a hug and kiss on the forehead, fully clothed, but you felt the vibe if you know what i mean. And all i thought was "OMG, PJ42 will be squeeing like mad now!"

Very very odd........

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
                  Thanks for the pics. I like that first one - we don't see it around too often. Love his woobie hand. Some of his best whump pics involve collapsing with woobie hands!

Thank goodness this is the whump thread or I'd be sounding *pretty* weird about now!
                  Absolutely agree!! Though you clearly have never been in the Shep Whumping thread if you think that's weird!!

Thanks for sharing musik-lover!

l My LJ l

Comment

*huggles to poor whumped woobie Rodney*
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

You are very Welcome!! Hey, tell me if there is any McKay whumping in the episode tonight! Please!
                      -------------------

sigpic
                      Made by Camy

Proud member of Beer? Because they are adorkable!

Comment

You are very Welcome!! Hey, tell me if there is any McKay whumping in the episode tonight! Please!
                        Where to start??? Yes and, potentially, yes - details below.

Spoiler:
                        Emotional whump a PLENTY. So much angst you would not believe!! McKay loses his whole team - all declared dead (Shep is really just 48,000 years in the furture); quits Atlantis; loses his girlfriend (Keller) to Michael's virus; and has not aged well - but doeshave hair (how the HELL??? They must have good treatments in the future! lol j/k).

At the end it's left at a MAJOR cliffhanger with the whole team in a building as it explodes!!! So there is the potential for some start of season whump. However, they could deny us that easily by starting with them in Atlantis having recovered from whatever injuries they may have sustained knowing how they deprive us of our h/c factor as often as possible lol.

Overall it was like a mini movie and one of the best SGA episodes ever! I was almost crying and let me tell you - I'm as close to a rock as you'll find!! lol.

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Comment

OMG..tons of emotional whump. The Last Man is right up there with the best episodes of Stargate. Plus, there's a possibility of more. I saw this in an interview with David

Spoilers for TLM
                          Spoiler:
                          The border guards -- I live in this weird little area, where -- I live in the States but go to work in Canada. And I keep forgetting to remove the make-up that I have on, when I hop in the car, so the other day I got to the border and the guy was like, "Are you okay?" and I was like, "Uh, I'm fine, how are you?" And I got home and I realized I still had all these scars and cuts all over my face from the shoot we were doing.

Guess Rodney doesn't come out of the building collapse unscathed. I'm sure Shep will be hurt more, but we can always hope.

You can see the whole interview at http://scifi.about.com/

No big spoilers in it.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

TLM:

Spoiler:
                            I cried when Jennifer was dying and how then Rodney stood broken on the corridor. I think he was ready to go on but after he lost her, it was the last straw. He sacrificed his life to save her and the others. Even when he knew that he will lose her anyway in an alternate time-line bc they won´t end up together.
                            David was amazing.

Season 5:
                            Spoiler:
                            It looks that we will enjoy whump in first episode of S5 because Rodney and Lorne will stay stuck under the building.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Fantastic episode, but don't know how I'm going to cope with waiting months for the conclusion.
                              Going to watch it again before posting anything about it on here, need it all to sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by Wabit View Post
                                Fantastic episode, but don't know how I'm going to cope with waiting months for the conclusion.
                                Going to watch it again before posting anything about it on here, need it all to sink in.
                                This year it should be MUCH less of a wait though, thank GOD! They're saying about July at the mo . THAT I can handle better than end of year - but it will be torture.

My filming team and I intend to do some SGA shorts all the way up to season 5 starting back up, so if you need your SGA fix go to my youtube channel. We don't have a McKay yet but my next script needs one so we'll be finding one .

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X