Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T'saria
    Might a wraithie post a Mckay whump!
    Of course! A great whump pic that gives me the creeps every time I see it and lets me
    Spoiler:
    fear for poor Rodney in season three! What might happen to him on that ship?

But your pic is also a big, big spoiler for "Allies", so could you please edit your post and URL it? Don't want to be a nuisance, but I guess a lot of people haven't seen this crucial epsiode yet.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      Of course! A great whump pic that gives me the creeps every time I see it and lets me
      Spoiler:
      fear for poor Rodney in season three! What might happen to him on that ship?

But your pic is also a big, big spoiler for "Allies", so could you please edit your post and URL it? Don't want to be a nuisance, but I guess a lot of people haven't seen this crucial epsiode yet.

Bye, A.
      so adjusted!
      WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
      "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
      Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        Weeell Ok! Without you wraithies we wouldn't have a lot of whumping now would we

Thanks for the great pic - is it from Allies?

I haven't seen that episode yet as we are only up to the Tower here in UK (no whumping in that one )

I'll look forward to this muchly

Fave eps for whumping are Duet, The Hive, Grace Under Pressure, Hot Zone, Hide and Seek and Suspicion (yum!)

I'm sure there are others I've forgotten - anyone else have favourite episodes?

Mx
        we're at the same EP you are...but with all the
        wraithies I am around..they've seen Allies.
        they couldn't resist. Imagine that.

My favorite Rodney comment from EP Underground
        "yes, but wouldn't help if we just kept our
        secret hatches locked"
        WraithyPuff

Comment

so adjusted!
          Thank you very much! Although it would have been sufficient enough just to replace the [IMG] tags with [URL] tags instead of deleting the whole link.

Bye, A.

Comment

we're at the same EP you are...but with all the
            wraithies I am around..they've seen Allies.
            they couldn't resist. Imagine that.
            Naughty naughty wraithies!! I can forgive them their feeding habits but not giving away spoilers!!

I am so bad at remembering quotes but I love it in The Hive when
            Spoiler:
            Rodney is so high on your enzyme while dialing the gate home he talks utter nonsense "big, big dose" etc.

Poor baby needed so much looking after and Carson was so sweet I really loved those scenes!!

Think I have a wee bit of a thunk for Carson, too (shhh musn't say that here )

Mx
            sig by SheppyD
            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Naughty naughty wraithies!! I can forgive them their feeding habits but not giving away spoilers!!

I am so bad at remembering quotes but I love it in The Hive when
              Spoiler:
              Rodney is so high on your enzyme while dialing the gate home he talks utter nonsense "big, big dose" etc.

Poor baby needed so much looking after and Carson was so sweet I really loved those scenes!!

Think I have a wee bit of a thunk for Carson, too (shhh musn't say that here )

Mx
              *so chastised*
              I am not so good at the quotes eithers..

I like the scene above too!!!

Carson tries to help wraithies.. we like him.
              but we're not too fond of his retro-virus..bad Carson..
              WraithyPuff

Comment

Thank you very much! Although it would have been sufficient enough just to replace the [IMG] tags with [URL] tags instead of deleting the whole link.

Bye, A.
                fussy, fussy..
                WraithyPuff

Comment

*so chastised*
                  I am not so good at the quotes eithers..

I like the scene above too!!!

Carson tries to help wraithies.. we like him.
                  but we're not too fond of his retro-virus..bad Carson..
                  I didn't mean you T'saria! I meant the other wraithies spoiling it for you!!
                  (personally I like to be spoiled especially if it was by a certain scientist)

Yes Carson did try to
                  Spoiler:
                  help the wraithie that got shot down at the beginning of the lovely whumping Duet but the ungrateful greenie tried to press self destruct! He would have taken poor Rodney with him and while I love a good whump that would have been no more Rodney!

Keep up the whumping. I'm not greedy so it doesn't just have to be Rodney!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I didn't mean you T'saria! I meant the other wraithies spoiling it for you!!
                    (personally I like to be spoiled especially if it was by a certain scientist)

Yes Carson did try to
                    Spoiler:
                    help the wraithie that got shot down at the beginning of the lovely whumping Duet but the ungrateful greenie tried to press self destruct! He would have taken poor Rodney with him and while I love a good whump that would have been no more Rodney!

Keep up the whumping. I'm not greedy so it doesn't just have to be Rodney!

Mx
                    us wraith...always going for the self-destruct button..
                    we heard about Steve being taken prisoner..

so many good Rodney moments, so little time.

WraithyPuff

Comment

fussy, fussy..
                      Hope you didn't mind my comment, I was just wondering.

Bye, A.

Comment

Some whumperlicious pics from The Hive

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...thehive318.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...thehive376.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...thehive373.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...thehive419.jpg

I volunteer to mop the fevered brow!

Again I felt a lot of disappointment here when
                        Spoiler:
                        he recovered so quickly as if nothing had happened. Surely he would have been weak for a few days at least? Also he didn't tell Weir about the others until after he had a shower and got dressed and walked to her office?!?! I imagine an extra scene with Rodney waking up in the infirmary and seeing Carson asleep on a chair next to him. He could smile at his how caring his friend is and then he suddenly remembers the cruel things he said during his withdrawal. He could try to sit up and wince with pain which wakes up Carson. Rodney can then say something like "I need to tell you what has happened to the others". This would be much more in character and in keeping with the story as he had put his life at risk to rescue his friends and would surely want to let Weir know what was going on as soon as possible.

Sorry that was a long one but I've had that in me a while now!

Mx
                        Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 February 2006, 02:54 PM.
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Some whumperlicious pics from The Hive I volunteer to mop the fevered brow!
                          Yeah, let's better prepare a complete sponge bath!
                          Thanks for the pics!
                          I imagine an extra scene with
                          Spoiler:
                          Rodney waking up in the infirmary and seeing Carson asleep on a chair next to him.
                          I would have liked such a scene too and I still think it doesn't make any sense without one (for the reasons you mentioned). After I saw "The Hive" I commented on it in my LJ since there was some sort of diary of Paul McGillion published in a magazine some time ago, and the day he describes there is the day they shot the infirmary scenes from "The Hive". And he actually mentions a scene in which Rodney wakes up in the infirmary. I assume this scene was cut. Here's a link to the entry in my LJ where I wrote about it more detailled:

Missing scene in the Hive?

Bye, A.

Comment

Wow Arlessiar - just read the link to your LJ! You said everything I have been thinking - it's spooky!

I really hope there was a scene like the one you mention and that perhaps they include some deleted scenes when they release the DVD? Or perhaps like Lord of the Rings they bring out an extended version with all the deleted scenes added back in as they were meant to be seen. I would pay big time to have that.

Do you think the TPTB will ever take any notice of us? Lots of us think the same way and even the non-whumpers noticed the flaw in the storyline with this one. They must address this continuity between episodes (or even within episodes)to make it as realistic as possible. To me this is just as important as getting the science right.

Wasn't David awesome in this one?

Changing the episode - I love the way he says "sorry" in Hot Zone when he sees the ghostly vision and he ducks down. It is so sad and apologetic to his team it makes me want to give him a big cuddle to comfort him

Mx
                            Last edited by McKayRocks!; 08 February 2006, 03:36 PM.
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hope you didn't mind my comment, I was just wondering.

Bye, A.
                              Naw! I was teasing you.
                              But I understand your concern..wouldn't want
                              to be wraithed.

I was home last night and I remembered this
                              scene from Season 1, Suspicion. I LOL when I saw it!
                              Poor Rodney..frozen by a wraith gun..

http://sg-atlantis.org/caps/season1/...n/1x05_027.jpg
                              WraithyPuff

Comment

I was home last night and I remembered this
                                scene from Season 1, Suspicion. I LOL when I saw it!
                                Poor Rodney..frozen by a wraith gun..

http://sg-atlantis.org/caps/season1/...n/1x05_027.jpg
                                Do you notice he is dribbling out of the corner of his mouth! Poor DH gets all the glamorous scenes!!

Naughty Carson gets Rodney all worried when he doesn't tell him straight away that it is only temporary paralysis. He and John look quite amused by it!

The shot of Rodney getting the stun full in the face is really clever if you watch it scene by scene in slow motion. He certainly is good at falling over Of course John gets stunned himself later so he gets to know what it feels like! You wraithies are very free with your stunners

Will try to post some more caps later but having problems with pc

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X