Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like we're up for good McKay whumping in The Hive
    Spoiler:
    - McKay going through some kind of withdrawal.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Sounds like we're up for good McKay whumping in The Hive
      Spoiler:
      - McKay going through some kind of withdrawal.
      Yes, I read that too, and I can't wait to see it! Carson
      Spoiler:
      trying to help Rodney who's strapped down to a gurney
      - wheee!

Whumped Rodney - whipped cream on my thunk cake!

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Where did you guys hear this? Can you give me a link to it?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          Where did you guys hear this? Can you give me a link to it?
          There's a funny article "A day in the life of Paul McGillion" in the latest SG Magazine, and he mentions filming this scene. Here's a link to a transcript:

Spoilers for "The Hive":
          http://www.livejournal.com/users/pegasus_01/96760.html

Can't wait to see more whumped Rodney!

Bye, A.

Comment

Yay! You guys retrieved my McKay whumping thread

I love how McKay is whumped in so many eppys now ....however, it does kinda make you feel sorry for him

Poor whumped McKay!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              I love how McKay is whumped in so many eppys now ....however, it does kinda make you feel sorry for him
              Feeling sorry? No. Rodney's a tough guy, he can deal with that! As long as he won't die he can suffer a little to please some of his fangirls. Because he's just too cute when he suffers. I love to see him getting whumped. For example, he's looking so sweet and so vulnerable when lying in a hospital bed, I just want to cuddle him, pat him, calm him, make him feel better!

Oh, and DH simply plays Whumped!Rodney (emotionally and physically) so very well, and the Carson/Rodney interaction that often follows the whumping is also something I like!

Yes, I know, I'm weird.
              Bye, A.

Comment

Hmm. About 'Lost Boys and 'The Hive'
                Spoiler:
                I assume he got injected with the enzyme. I wonder how it happened and how he made it back to Atlantis later. I hope this wont be a rerun of the Jack/Daneil scenes in Need. But then again maybe that would be a good thing.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  Hmm. About 'Lost Boys and 'The Hive'
                  Spoiler:
                  I assume he got injected with the enzyme. I wonder how it happened and how he made it back to Atlantis later. I hope this wont be a rerun of the Jack/Daneil scenes in Need. But then again maybe that would be a good thing.
                  I could live with that.

This thread is much too buried. Especially in light of some upcoming battering of our beloved Dr. McKay. (Three of the eps left in Season 2, minimum.)

Comment

wow! someone actually revived this thread
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
                      This thread is much too buried. Especially in light of some upcoming battering of our beloved Dr. McKay. (Three of the eps left in Season 2, minimum.)
                      We know of three Rodney-whumping eps already? "The Hive", "Grace under pressure" and ?

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        We know of three whumping eps already? "The Hive", "Grace under pressure" and ?

Bye, A.
                        Did you read the DH interview where he mentions
                        Spoiler:
                        being unconscious on the floor in a scene with JF and the leader of the Genii? I'm guessing it must be in the first part of the season-ending two-parter. I don't remember what it is titled. Allies? The poor squished baby.

Comment

Did you read the DH interview where he mentions
                          Spoiler:
                          being unconscious on the floor in a scene with JF and the leader of the Genii? I'm guessing it must be in the first part of the season-ending two-parter. I don't remember what it is titled. Allies? The poor squished baby.
                          Hmm, I thought I read all DH interviews so far, so maybe I've read that but forgot about it. Thanks for writing about it, seems to be another whump scene to look forward to! *is happy*

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                            Hmm, I thought I read all DH interviews so far, so maybe I've read that but forgot about it. Thanks for writing about it, seems to be another whump scene to look forward to! *is happy*

Bye, A.
                            'Twas here:
                            http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=333

I only just read it a couple of days ago, myself. He gives such good interviews. Very funny.

Comment

Maybe he ment Coup D'etat?

Spoiler:

Comment

'Twas here:
                                http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=333
                                I only just read it a couple of days ago, myself. He gives such good interviews. Very funny.
                                *slaps own head* My, of course I read that, I posted the link to that interview in another thread and now I couldn't remember this part of the interview? What's wrong with me? Maybe I was too distracted by the "Paul needs a girlfriend" thing.
                                Originally posted by Gatetheway
                                Maybe he ment Coup D'etat?
                                Oh yes, you're right, I think that was the name of the ep in which the Genii appear again. So maybe this is the third Whumped!Rodney episode!

EDIT: Yes, it is Coup D'Etat, the interviewer says on another page that this is the episode DH was talking about.

Bye, A.
                                Last edited by Arlessiar; 18 October 2005, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X