I'm glad you liked it! I love GUP tagfics, and this one even has additional
    Spoiler:
    emotional and childhood whump.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hello all!

Dear me I have been a very naughty whumper recently and have neglected the whump something awful But I did keep the faith in my heart even if I couldn't be here.

Just have had no time recently but I have a few minutes spare now so just had to drop by and touch base!

I love this thread too! Never need to explain ourselves do we? We all understand each other perfectly I would love a whump dream about Rodney. I did have a stunning one about Shep some months ago (blame my lovely Shep whump mates for the inspiration!) but would go bonkers if I had one like you did June

Re the Duet discussion - I have watched that scene so many times David gets so worked up I am not surprised that happened.

Thank you for the recs Arlessiar. I will try to read them tonight once I have finished all my chores (yes it may be 9.30 pm but I still have stuff to do )

Take out Heightmeyer and insert self!
      Spoiler:

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        Take out Heightmeyer and insert self!
        I imagine that every time I watch the scene!

Bye, A.

Comment

Just wanted to second Arlessiar's rec of Maybe I'm Dead, I Just Haven't Stopped Moving Yet by cybersyd42.
          Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3148301/1/
          This fic is still in progress. It's been quite intense so far; extra angsty, and the end of the most recently posted chapter should have a tissue alert, but it's a must-read for those who enjoy Rodney whump!
          Last edited by nlgatefan; 26 September 2006, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I don't usually visit this thread, so excuse me if this question has been answered already. Slightly OT, but McKay inclusive.

Does anyone know if someone is keeping track of all the Atlantis whumps? I figure somebody out there is reviewing each episode and counting the number of times McKay is rendered unconscious or Sheppard gets attacked by a Wraith or Zelenka gets whacked on the head by Ford or there were x people killed during The Siege.

I'd like an all inclusive list that includes all the members of Atlantis, even those who didn't make it (that is, killed en route). If it also includes aliens, like the Genii, that would be super.

I had my own list, but let it go during the first season.

Thanks for any help.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I've made a list of McKay whump moments

You'll find it quite a few pages back
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I so want to have a real whump dream one day. But at the moment I'm not sleeping enough so I hardly dream at all.

Has "Asylum" by liketheriver ever been recced here? I can't give a direct link as the story's not PG (mostly because of language), but you can find it on fanfiction.net easily. No slash, just psychological and some physical whump. Ver well done in my opinion.

Bye, A.

Comment

I rarely remember my dreams...if I do it's only bits and pieces
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    I imagine that every time I watch the scene!

Bye, A.
                    It's funny how peaceful he looks after a good whump.
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                      A Grace under pressure tagfic I really love:

Guardian

Bye, A.

Squee! Thanks for the fic. I loved it!
                      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by nlgatefan
                        Just wanted to second Arlessiar's rec of Maybe I'm Dead, I Just Haven't Stopped Moving Yet by cybersyd42.
                        Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3148301/1/
                        This fic is still in progress. It's been quite intense so far; extra angsty, and the end of the most recently posted chapter should have a tissue alert, but it's a must-read for those who enjoy Rodney whump!
                        I've just read the 8 chapters and it's intense indeed, and also very well written. Thanks for the rec

Comment

Thanks for the recs.

Captain Peregrine your right... I never thought about it before, but Rodney always does look peaceful after a whump unconsious scene..

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                            I never thought about it before, but Rodney always does look peaceful after a whump unconsious scene..
                            You can say that again!

I just say "Duet" whump:

Spoiler:

Bye, A.

Comment

Thought I'd just pop in here and pimp my McKay & Mrs Miller tag fic. It's kinda of a Shep whumper (as it's part of my series of Season 3 Shep-whumpy tag fics) but it's written from Jeannie's POV and also deals a lot with her relationship with Rodney etc so some kinda indirect McKay angst in there. Just thought some of you guys might find it interesting...

A World of Hurt: Acceptance
                              sigpic

Comment

Has anyone recced this? "Twelve" by iamrighthere on wraithbait. Awesome Rodney whump story. It starts out you think it's a deathfic, but it's not.

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=8593

Comment

Working...
                                X