Rodney McKay Whumping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuneBug625
    Does anyone else preview ALL of their posts before posting them to the forum or is that just me??
    I do that too, every time. I want to be sure that my posts look ok (especially since English isn't my first language) and that I didn't make any mistakes. If I find mistakes in my posts later I edit the post and correct it, I just have to.

Don't know if this was recced before, I lost track of the recs a bit, but it's a gooood Rodney whump fic. It's not finished yet, but it's very promising!

Maybe I'm dead, I just haven't stopped moving yet

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hello!!!

Well I always check my posts but even then a mistake sometimes sneaks in!!

Oh another rec!!!

Yippee!!!!!

I love having 4 or 5 stories waiting to be read!

*happy, smiling Mx*
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        I do that too, every time. I want to be sure that my posts look ok (especially since English isn't my first language) and that I didn't make any mistakes. If I find mistakes in my posts later I edit the post and correct it, I just have to.

Don't know if this was recced before, I lost track of the recs a bit, but it's a gooood Rodney whump fic. It's not finished yet, but it's very promising!

Maybe I'm dead, I just haven't stopped moving yet

Bye, A.
        Good to know I'm not the only one...

Ooo, thanks for the rec! I really like that author. (I love her story "If I Die"...) Off to read it now as I'm taking a break from doing my vet school applications!

I'm happy today! So how about a little GUP:

Spoiler:
        "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Mx

I agree
          Spoiler:
          When Rodney is drugged up, its a very cute scene. I just giggle everytime I see it.

Love all the Rodney pics... sigh he is so good

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Woohoo just saw tonights ep.
            Spoiler:
            we got some Rodney whump.. poor baby got shot...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

We got our wish. Sort of.

Spoiler:
              Sheppard shot Rodney. And it was played as it's usually played when Rodney gets hurt, like a big joke. Welcome to Stargate, where we feature the H without the C.
              Interesting episode... I think poor Carson had the worst of it emotionally.
              Just about everyone got squished one way or another.
              And that's all we'll ever hear of it in episodes to come.

Thank god for fan fic.

Comment

Hehe, I'm gonna see if I can't cap it for you guys when the download finishes. I HAVE to have this episode!

Comment

Yeah it was
                  Spoiler:
                  played as comedy at the end.. I was so worried about Rodney when John shot him and then we get nothing in the way of comfort.. not Teyla asking if hes ok when he just gets shot or anything... I did like the banter at the end.. but still wanted something of comfort

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                    Yeah it was
                    Spoiler:
                    played as comedy at the end.. I was so worried about Rodney when John shot him and then we get nothing in the way of comfort.. not Teyla asking if hes ok when he just gets shot or anything... I did like the banter at the end.. but still wanted something of comfort
                    Spoiler:
                    I wish we had at least seen sheppard's face when he realized he shot McKay. But I felt that the slightly comedic feel at the end was more Rodney and even Ronon ganging up on Sheppard, instead of the team ganging up on Rodney as is usual. And as for Teyla, I think she was just trying to cope with her injury and the frustration she went through as the only sane person. She was very quiet except for her asking John about his friend, but even then she was very soft-spoken.
                    *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                    *~*
                    sigpic
                    *~*
                    photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by lirenel
                      Spoiler:
                      I wish we had at least seen sheppard's face when he realized he shot McKay. But I felt that the slightly comedic feel at the end was more Rodney and even Ronon ganging up on Sheppard, instead of the team ganging up on Rodney as is usual. And as for Teyla, I think she was just trying to cope with her injury and the frustration she went through as the only sane person. She was very quiet except for her asking John about his friend, but even then she was very soft-spoken.
                      I agree

Spoiler:
                      True, there was a comedic aspect at the end to what happened, but I don't feel that it was played just as a big joke, per say. I think they were trying to lighten up the end of a very dark episode. I do believe that John felt bad for shooting McKay. I don't disagree though that it was a whole lotta h without the c. I litterally slapped my hand over my mouth in shock when SHeppard actually pulled the trigger. And then when McKay was lying on the ground telling Teyla she knew how to fix it... Guh! Great whump! I really liked this episode as whole. I loved Carson's role as well. And I like Teyla's reactions to the situation. Really good character building. And some GREAT whump! I got my wish! Sorta!

Okay, I'll stop now since this is not the discussion thread.

Hey this is my centennial post! And on my favorite thread, too...

Cheers, all!
                      "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Hello!!!!

!!!!!! Congratulations June on 100 posts !!!!!!

Woo hoo for last night's ep!!! Some nice
                        Spoiler:
                        unexpected whump although I agree it would have been just perfect if we had some comfort to go with it! Thought the comedy at the end was exactly what was needed and as has been said it was a nice touch when Ronon joined it too!!!

Please let there be lots of
                        Spoiler:
                        fic tags expanding on the shooting!!!!

As soon as I can I will do some caps but at the moment they are not good quality

I am in a much better mood this week

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Have to admit in the scene where
                          Spoiler:
                          they finally switched the machine off and "woke up" I was waiting for Sheppard to say, "OMG, Rodney?!" as he remembered that he'd shot his friend and left him lying on the ground outside.. but nothing! I did find that kinda odd.. I like the lighter-hearted ending but surely he would, at least for a moment or so, have been worried as to whether McKay was ok?
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I don´t think it was like joke this time. Rodney and Teyla knew that situation is serious and had no time for anything. Sure, simple "Are you OK" would be fine but I think Teyla told it even without words and Rodney´s reaction to her was natural. And that Shepp didn´t say anything? I think it´s his way how to deal things. He said it himself that he isn´t too emotional and the joke in the end was his way of relief that everyone of his team are OK.And as I see it, authors really try to connect events from previous episodes this year so we maybe will see some comfort.

Sorry I had to react to that and to Rodney´s whump.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Spoiler:
                              We did get to find out that ever since getting shot in the ass he suffers from a nerve problem in that leg called siadica(?).

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Poor Rodney...I get sciatica sometimes and it's horrid...it's a sharp and slightly debilitating pain you get when you pinch or inflame your sciatic nerve...you get it up the back of your leg to the small of your back...it's the small of my back that gets the worst of the pain
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X