• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    Sateda pic spam!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Mx
    *linzi waves to McKay's dedicated whumpers, and the delightful Mx*
    Wonderful caps, Mx. Seriously, that HAS to hurt!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      *linzi waves to McKay's dedicated whumpers, and the delightful Mx*
      Wonderful caps, Mx. Seriously, that HAS to hurt!!!!!!
      *the McKay whumpers wave back to Linzi*

I know!!!

Poor old Rodney! Bless him! I still love the bit when
      Spoiler:
      he is drugged up! So cute I could eat him on a sugar butty!!!

Whumpity do dah, whumpity day!!!!

My fave whump pic in the whole world ever

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka
        Carson had his whump this year already Now it´s time for Rodney getting his part. I am not sure but I think we didn´t see any McKay whump this year.
        I hope in Phantoms. But I also looking forward to this episode from another reason, too. We will maybe see finally some scenes where are Teyla and Rodney together.
        And it would be fine to see even Rodney under the influence of the drug or whatever is it. But I think this won´t happen
        I too am keeping my finger's crossed for more McKay whump (I suppose that's obvious since I am a whumper after all ), and I agree with you that it will be interesting to see some scene's with Teyla and Rodney. Especially since

Spoiler:
        It's supposedly Sheppard and Ronon who are affected. So hopefully, Rodney and Teyla will have some interesting scenes together in trying to save their friends from themselves and also prevent them from mistakenly hurting their team mates. Although that would make for some pretty good angst! Hmm... Can you imagine Sheppard's angst if he shot McKay thinking he was an enemy?? *sigh* Wishful thinking-- McKay whump and Sheppard angst all together!

Cheers, all!
        "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Fantastic pic spam Mx!

OT
          Spoiler:
          I posted this in the thunk thread but wanted to share this w/all of my favorite whumpers too. I put up a recording of some of my music (me playing piano) here Ok /shameless plug, back to the regularly scheduled whump!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
            Fantastic pic spam Mx!

OT
            Spoiler:
            I posted this in the thunk thread but wanted to share this w/all of my favorite whumpers too. I put up a recording of some of my music (me playing piano) here Ok /shameless plug, back to the regularly scheduled whump!

Oh I am trying to download your music pavane but it says server too busy! I shall try again later!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by JuneBug625
              Spoiler:
              ...that would make for some pretty good angst! Hmm... Can you imagine Sheppard's angst if he shot McKay thinking he was an enemy?? *sigh* Wishful thinking-- McKay whump and Sheppard angst all together!

Cheers, all!

You know I was thinking the EXACT same thing????
              "Okay, you know what, just stop it. Alright? Lucius is not a superhero--Batman, is a superhero..."
              McKay

Comment

Spoiler:
                Can you imagine Sheppard's angst if he shot McKay thinking he was an enemy?? *sigh* Wishful thinking-- McKay whump and Sheppard angst all together!
                Oh can I order that plot for the next episode please?!?!?!

Mx
                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerios
                  You know I was thinking the EXACT same thing????
                  Well, you know what they say about great minds

Oh can I order that plot for the next episode please?!?!?!
                  How cool would that be?!?!?!

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Well, you know what they say about great minds

How cool would that be?!?!?!

Oh I've been waiting on that plotline for three years. It's probably a good thing I don't write for the show or it really would be the Sheppard and McKay Show.

(And for those who say it is now, I say, "Yaaaaaayyy!" )

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird

(And for those who say it is now, I say, "Yaaaaaayyy!" )
                      couldn't agree with you more!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        It's supposedly Sheppard and Ronon who are affected. So hopefully, Rodney and Teyla will have some interesting scenes together in trying to save their friends from themselves and also prevent them from mistakenly hurting their team mates. Although that would make for some pretty good angst! Hmm... Can you imagine Sheppard's angst if he shot McKay thinking he was an enemy?? *sigh* Wishful thinking-- McKay whump and Sheppard angst all together!

Cheers, all!
                        Spoiler:
                        He'll probably get shot... And does that make me a sadistic wako for wanting him to get shot so we can see the healing/angsty/I-want-to-cuddle-and-make-you-feel-better scene? Er... I'll stick with no.
                        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                          Fantastic pic spam Mx!

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          OT Reply
                          Spoiler:
                          Wow, pavane! Really... wow Very beautiful and moving. I play piano as well (clarinet, too) but I haven't played more than just drivvle in quite a while (could be because I don't have a piano right now...). I'm quite impressed

and something more on-topic (although in tags as it's from Allies)

Spoiler:

Does anyone else preview ALL of their posts before posting them to the forum or is that just me??

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                            Spoiler:
                            He'll probably get shot... And does that make me a sadistic wako for wanting him to get shot so we can see the healing/angsty/I-want-to-cuddle-and-make-you-feel-better scene? Er... I'll stick with no.
                            Of course not! That's whumping, after all

Thanks for the green, Mx

Really OT:

Spoiler:
                            I've discovered a great song (It's new to me). It's called "Either Way" by Guster. I'm listening to it right now! It's great! Sorry, just felt like sharing

Sorry for 2 in a row...

Comment

OT Reply
                              Spoiler:
                              Wow, pavane! Really... wow Very beautiful and moving. I play piano as well (clarinet, too) but I haven't played more than just drivvle in quite a while (could be because I don't have a piano right now...). I'm quite impressed

and something more on-topic (although in tags as it's from Allies)

Spoiler:

Does anyone else preview ALL of their posts before posting them to the forum or is that just me??
                              I tend to if there's pictures or spoilers... Perfectionist? Probably. I also go back and try to edit out any spelling and grammatical errors if I know they exist.
                              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

OT Reply
                                Spoiler:
                                Awww, thanks! I'm glad you like it.
                                Spoiler:
                                I feel very blessed that I can sit down and just start playing off the top of my head because not all pianists can do this. Some times the music just pours out of me and other times I wonder why I even sat down to play . The day the recording was made I was in the Zone, so to speak.

Not just you, I do that too! Inevitably, I always make some kind of spelling or grammatical mistake or something is wrong in the formating that doesn't look right, so I always preview.

Really OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                I've discovered a great song (It's new to me). It's called "Either Way" by Guster. I'm listening to it right now! It's great! Sorry, just felt like sharing.
                                Wow, now that's two things we have in common!
                                Spoiler:
                                I love Guster, one of my favorite bands! "Either Way" is a great song. Also like "What You Wish For" and "So Long."

wow, a lot of OT in this post Back to Rodney Whump!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Working...
                                X