Bob Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McBob! hahaha i love that
    Kavanbob, how about kabob? as in sishkabob, or whatever that food is where you stick a spike through it

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by GEWbert
      McBob! hahaha i love that
      Kavanbob, how about kabob? as in sishkabob, or whatever that food is where you stick a spike through it
      AWW! Can't believe I missed that Kabob business! I was even stationed in Turkey and we had kabobs often. A kabob is onions, meat,(goat over there) and assorted spices and such wrapped in pita bread. The shishkabob is these ingredients minus the bread skewered and roasted over an open flame.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

jim
        joe
        moe
        curly
        ted
        "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
          AWW! Can't believe I missed that Kabob business! I was even stationed in Turkey and we had kabobs often. A kabob is onions, meat,(goat over there) and assorted spices and such wrapped in pita bread. The shishkabob is these ingredients minus the bread skewered and roasted over an open flame.
          Speaking of roasting over an open flame, wouldn't 'Marshmallow' be a cute name for a Wraith?

Comment

I notice there is very little Bob appreciation going on...
            So how about those tattoos on him? War markings? Must suck if you get a bad tattoo if you live for that long...

Comment

**Migrating back on topic here... **

Bob is up there with Steve. But the tatto was different. Too bad they didn't bring Bob on any field trips or anything.

Comment

tom, dick and harry.

If they capture a female wraith I vote they call her one of the following:

barbara
                liz
                mary jane
                sue

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by newton4881
                  [IMG]
                  girl wraith names,
                  Hillary.

This thread is too much fun.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    Too bad they didn't bring Bob on any field trips or anything.
                    Yea, poor Bob. He never got to go anywhere; unlike Steve. But then again, Steve's field trip did not end too well...for him, that is.

Comment

how could you feel sorry for the wraith i am glad that shepard shot Bob it was really cool although now that i think of it i am sorry for him why why did he have to shoot Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
                        Speaking of roasting over an open flame, wouldn't 'Marshmallow' be a cute name for a Wraith?
                        Too many syllables for Shep!

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                          Too many syllables for Shep!
                          You sayin' that Shep can't handle long words?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                            You sayin' that Shep can't handle long words?
                            Shep's extra smart, it's genetics. Reguardless, he seems to like keeping it simple. (ex: steve, bob)
                            Spoiler:
                            Life isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                              So how about those tattoos on him? War markings? Must suck if you get a bad tattoo if you live for that long...
                              Well he got ahold of a bad human and woke up on athosia with the tatoo and this freaky rash.

Comment

Hey, think we should start a Bob ship thread? I think we were talking about it somewhere in this thread.

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X