This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glnblnd
    Ok... so i just now discovered the reputation thing and noticed someone gave me a comment of "USE SPOILER TAGS YOU DOPE".. Well why use a spoiler tag if i made the post a freakin month after the show aired??
    Don't let the "idiots" who red ding you for nothing, get to you. It would have been just as easy to PM you and explain about using spoiler tags, however, there are so many more great people on GW.

Have some green, to make up for it and keep posting! Posting is the best "revenge" against red dingers!

I know, I've been red dinged to the point of looking permanently sunburned. I used to get angry, now I just let it go. There are always other people that appreciate your posts.

One point to remember though, as I've received the same message you did (wonder if it's the same "person") If the title of the thread doesn't contain the word "spoilers" or "possible spoilers" in it, then use spoiler tags for anything that may ruin it for people that haven't had the opportunity to see the latest episodes. Also, use the same rule for pics. When in doubt, use spoiler tags or make an announcement at the top of your post, that it might contain spoilers, and then scroll down before posting.

Hope that helps!
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I'm not really into sexy men, , but I do think Carter is the best female on SG1.

As for SGA, no one really floats my boat, yet. Weir is the closest, but that is due to the intelligence level. She isn't quite as attractive as Sam, but I like the brainy type.

Comment

Carter - teyla - ishta - weir - janet in no order at all.
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
          LOL, it's okay.

Out of your list I choose Samantha Carter all the way! She is absolutely gorgeous!! Elizabeth Weir is my second choice. Stargate does a good job of casting drop-dead beautiful "approaching 40" women.
          What about vala and osiris lol!

Comment

1. Sora - I personally think she is the hottest chick on Stargate
            2. Sam Carter - A close no. 1
            3. Teyla
            4. Teal'c 's girlfriend (from the episode Affinity)
            5. Chaya

Comment

1. Has to be Chaya
              2. Cant decide between Teyla and Carter
              3. Cant decide between LYA THE NOX WOMAN and Osiris. (Daniels ex-school frien)
              4. The Wraith Chick
              5. Her teeth
              6. Furling Whatever comes to your mind
              9999. Weir. ....(PLEASE dont give me neg feedback (again) for slaggin Weir. I beg)
              sigpic

Comment

I think Carson is pretty sexy. I also like Dr Zelenka.

Comment

I can't understand what do you find sexy about Sora. IMO, she was really very annoying and not very beautiful either.

My list of sexy women in Stargate:

Carter/Repliarter - The sexiest, no doubt about that. I really like her hair. And about Replicarter, i like her calmness, she is really cold, but also very intresting
                  Vala - I like her outfits, her sense of humour and her wonderful body Claudia Black has done a great piece of acting to make the character a great replacement for Carter for the beginning of S9 (I miss Carter though and I would like to see them together )
                  Teyla - S1, i didn't like her hair much, but it is better in S2. She has a great body and the Athosian outfits make her look even sexier

Comment

Anise/freyr, Hathor, cater and teyla

Help!
                    My emojournal

Comment

1. Define sexy
                      2. Male ?
                      3. Female ?
                      4. Questionable ?
                      On fighting:

Comment

my top 5

5. chaya
                        4. anise/freya
                        3. janet
                        2. teyla
                        1. sam

Comment

My top 5-

1. Rodney McKay
                          2. Carson Beckett
                          3. Peter Grodin
                          4. Radek Zalenka
                          5. Kavanaugh (I happen to find scientists very sexy!)

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Still NO definition of sexy.......didn't think it would be that hard a question.
                            On fighting:

Comment

My definition of sexy is your Furling avatar Lida

Now seriously, to me sexy is about attitude and being at least semi smart, looks are secondary. I made the mistake of marrying a trophy wife years ago, we looked great together, the sexual relations were great, but with her having very little else (including very little in the intelligence dept.) we lasted about 2 years before we could'nt stand to live with one another. I will never make that mistake again (hopefully)
                              Last edited by the Fifth Race; 26 July 2005, 08:47 AM.
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                                My definition of sexy is your Furling avatar Lida

Now seriously, to me sexy is about attitude and being at least semi smart, looks are secondary. I made the mistake of marrying a trophy wife years ago, we looked great together, the sexual relations were great, but with her having very little else (including very little in the intelligence dept.) we lasted about 2 years before we could'nt stand each to live with one another. I will never make that mistake again (hopefully)

Thank you the Fifth Race, for a very honest, well thought out answer. I never thought I'd get such a good one!

Thank you again.....
                                On fighting:

Comment

Working...
                                X