This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mckay and Beckett Rule !!!!
    Expecially in such classic eps e.g from letters from pegasus, and many others.
    Ive been a fan of them both since the start however I didn't like Mckay much in 48 hours after the mean things he was saying about Teal'c and that he's toast etc. Yet he changed and I new I'd like him from the beginning of Redemption. Plus He reminds me of me and we both share that sense of appitite.
    Beckett is the Great scottish guy wh ohas the ancient Gene who is a doctor and a slight bit of a wuss. However he's such a great character.
    Last edited by Metarock Sam; 03 March 2005, 10:12 AM.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Oooooooooo yay for the Fraiser fans! I loved her to bits and was so sad when she was killed off. Teryl was amazing and Janet was one of the best things about Stargate SG1 and it was just all so sad when she died! I'm glad there are Doc Fraiser fans on here as well as fans of McKay (who I also adore as I stated in my earlier post) and Beckett. I'm a Zelenka fan too!

Lucy

Comment

Dr Zelenka fan here.
        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
        Individuality is freedom lived.
        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Hello Everyone,

How are we all doing? I'm doing well and am excited about tonight's 'Letter's from Pegasus'...

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
          Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Hey Dragon,

It's so strange that this doesn't seem to be as popular as it is on sci-fi's bboard. It;s a great topic and it's a shame that people are seemingly not interested....

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Oh and I'm a big Grodin fan too - he makes unauthorised gate activity sound sexy!
              And Dr.Corrigan- yee for anthropologists, cutes ones at that!

Zelenka's a favourite doctor too and even Kavanagh - in the sense he's a character I love to hate.
              I'm not sure if she's a doctor or not but want to see more of Simpson on SGA - we need more female characters really.

Comment

All the doctors are great especially McKay and Zelenka. I've always liked Daniel, and Grodin I liked because he's British as am I (though like Zelenka he has a habbit of slipping into an American/Canadian accent which can be annoying).

Carter is a great character in SG-1, although I prefer Daniel, and I can find Sam annoying at times (not all the time tho), the show wouldn't work without her. Please don't hit me.

Comment

Yay
                  Go Doctors, Go Doctors!

Dr Jackson is a particular favourite of mine- so cute and funny and thoughtful. I also like Dr Beckett - adore the accent and he was great in letters from pegasus. Zelenka and Beckett are great characters too, but they're both a little more sarcastic and competetive. Atlantis seems to have a different atmosphere to sg-1 in that respect. Whilst everyone respects each other, having so many geniuses together seems to make them fiercely competitive.

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

Working...
                  X