Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They didn't know the Wraith would be out there. K/O to get another power in atlantis and eventually fly it back home. After exploring though.

P.S Seige 2 in 24 hours 35 mins can't wait.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by BFE Sheppard
      The wraith small arms weapon kind of replaces the zat, they both stun. Purhaps the wraith have another weapon they use when they want to kill something rather than capturing it.
      Back tracking a bit... Why arn't they using wraith blasters as a sub for a zat? that way they still have a side arm...
      WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: I shot him.... In the leg.

WEIR:

Comment

Staffs suck and they have like 20 in the SGC. Zats they have millions of, but wouldnt atlantis disable it as most devicesmade by other races disable an evil races guns, lol i guess they expected it. And everybody has useda p90 so why not just use those?

Wraith Staff = Dollar Store Rip off of Staffweapon.

Wraith Gernades are kinda cool, but theyd kill people and the wraith cant do that if their hungry, they should of givin Wraith nades to gou'ald and Goua'ld nades to wraith. Gou'ald nades knock them out.

any handguns the wraith may have?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by MylesSGC
          Back tracking a bit... Why arn't they using wraith blasters as a sub for a zat? that way they still have a side arm...
          The Wraith things aren't sidearms. They are way too big for that. They have pistols as a sidearm.

Comment

I think they should have taken a few zats. They are quieter than guns. And maybe the wraith couldn't heal from the blasts very quickly. Just a thought.
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by cobraR478
              The Wraith things aren't sidearms. They are way too big for that. They have pistols as a sidearm.
              Don't the wraith have sidearms aswell though?
              WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: I shot him.... In the leg.

WEIR:

Comment

I think the conversation must have gone like this:
                Weir: General with your permission I'd like to take.....
                O'Neill: FOR THE LAST TIME I NEED DANIEL HERE!
                Weir: No General. Can we take along some Zat's with us. You've said in your own mission report that they are very useful.
                O'Neill: Oh NO! No way! You can take Daniel for all I care but you ain't getting the Zat's!
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                  I think the conversation must have gone like this:
                  Weir: General with your permission I'd like to take.....
                  O'Neill: FOR THE LAST TIME I NEED DANIEL HERE!
                  Weir: No General. Can we take along some Zat's with us. You've said in your own mission report that they are very useful.
                  O'Neill: Oh NO! No way! You can take Daniel for all I care but you ain't getting the Zat's!
                  LOL !

Well... it would be great if someone would use zat in Atlantis. One who's very likely is McKay

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBaron
                    LOL !

Well... it would be great if someone would use zat in Atlantis. One who's very likely is McKay

I can see him sleeping with it under his pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                      I can see him sleeping with it under his pillow.
                      And having pictures of it in his room...

Hey, i'm sure Shep and Mckay would fight over it all the time.

Shep: "Mckay, come on, be reasonable here"
                      Mckay: "For the last time Colonel, NO!"
                      Weir walks up: "What's this about?"
                      Mckay turns to face Weir: "Sheppard wants my Zat!"
                      Shep: "Just to Zat Ronan, he's saying nothing beets his funky laser pistol!"
                      Weir: "Hey, don't we have an armory full of these?"
                      Shep looking at his boots: "Yeah, but I want Mckays one..."

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

i think Zats and staff weapons are a good idea fo atlantis...i mean...at least one person should have them...it is usefull...lets not forget that 3 shots makes the victim disappear...i believe it to be very very usefull ageinst wraith...

Comment

Working...
                        X