No announcement yet.

re watching dvds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just finished first contact, man that is a good one, good to see you again Daniel, and will try to watch part 2 tomorrow.

Comment

just finished the lost tribe, these are my favorites so far of season 5

Comment

watched the outsiders, it was a good stand alone episode, nothing to get that excited about, but a good solid episode.

Comment

watched the inquisition, basically a clip show, a nice bit about the trial, but just a so so episode.

Comment

watched the prodigal ep, I had for gotten all about this episode, it brings Michael to a respectable ending.

Comment

watched remnants it was a bit of a mind twister, but it was ok.

Comment

watched brain storm, this is another one of my season 5 favorites, aside from the guest stars, I liked the behind the scenes extra.

Comment

infection was pretty good, but the one the one thing I always wondered about is , why they never tried that cheltak healing cube on tod, or some other wraith, I mean, if that worked in keeping the wraith fed, or at least stop them from needing to feed, then they could look up the plans up in the ancient data base and given the plans to the wraith, so they be able to build a society .

Comment

watched identity, it was ok, not as bad as I remembered it, but it was so so.

Comment

watched vegas, it was one of the good ones, the only part that I didn't like was the music, it was just not something I liked.

well only one more to go, then it will all be over, so sad to see it go again.

Comment

well, it's done, I finished enemy at the gate, and I loved it, sadly though, not as much as I did the first time, I guess that was because I was filled with anticipation to see how it went, and hoped that it wouldn't end, and this time I knew how it would go. it is sad to see it go, but I am glad that I can watch it any time I want so, I have that, any way, thanks for taking the time to read this. that's all folks.

Comment

Working...
                        X