Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Season Six and SGU S3 Comics (American Mythology)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed the new issue. Some interesting revelations to say the least! The previews for the next arc have me very excited because of the awesome space battles. You can view them here.

Comment

I really enjoyed that one too, Super. Not sure on the twist/revelation. Might seem a little too par for the course unless they take it somewhere interesting. Eager to keep reading though!
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yeah, the twist was to convenient unless they have a reason we have yet to see. Enjoyed the first episode though. Look forward to more.

Quick note, I got a Kickstarter update saying that the universe comic would get a preview in November.

Comment

I'm still waiting on that Kickstarter. I want my face in that one!
          sigpic

Comment

Ok,

I signed up to the forums just to post in this thread! I am a LONG time lurker and would often check GATEWORLD and these forums for stargate news. I was saddened by the cancellation of the franchise. Thats why I am so happy about season 6 comics!

I signed up once I saw that some people working on the comics were posting here! Hello!

I signed upto the kick starter and I get my comics from my local store here in town.

The first 3 comics were great, I can not wait for gateways #1. Any idea on its release here in the UK??

Also about SGU, any news on this? I know November has been thrown around a lot recently.

Finally, this one is for GATEWORLD and its users/fans. As the comics are cannon can we please get the main site update with the information about season six, including the wiki?

Comment

Originally posted by Vivi_King View Post
              Finally, this one is for GATEWORLD and its users/fans. As the comics are cannon can we please get the main site update with the information about season six, including the wiki?
              I suggest you send Darren a message -- although you may have to wait for that until you're off probie-status.

Canon though -- that depends on who you ask.
              Nevertheless, Infinity also got its place (although we do not speak of it ).
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Also about SGU, any news on this? I know November has been thrown around a lot recently.
                I tweeted them last night. This was their reply: "We're hoping to. It's all dependent upon the approvals from the studio. Hopefully we'll have news soon."

I'm really looking forward to this one! Wanna get my face in it.
                sigpic

Comment

canon - depending on who you ask? Ha! The way I see it is its a continuation of the story, licensed by MGM and dubbed season 6; until a new TV series comes along then this is the canon trajectory of the stories and characters.

I enjoyed the first "episode" (I think each episode is 3 comics yes?) and I have just re-read issue 1.

Do we know how popular these have been? I really want it to succeed.

Comment

canon - depending on who you ask? Ha! The way I see it is its a continuation of the story, licensed by MGM and dubbed season 6; until a new TV series comes along then this is the canon trajectory of the stories and characters.
                    The problem with your view is that the Legacy series is also dubbed season 6 by MGM's approval.

Hence why it's "it depends who you ask?"... In my case, everything that was not on TV is not canon but alternate universe.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hope these are readable. From the latest previews catalog...

Attached Files

Comment

Cool! Thanks for sharing. Is it me or is that Young in front of a bunch of the Greyliens?
                        sigpic

Comment

You mean in the background? I think that's supposed to be Janus. From the cover with Ronan

Comment

An SG:U prequel could be interesting, but I'd prefer a proper wrap-up to the series before anything else.

Will we be talking about the SG:U comic in this thread or somewhere in the Universe sub-forum?

Comment

I don't think universe has a merchandise sub-forum

Comment

So what exactly is this SGU #0 comic shown in the Previews picture on the previous page? Is it a new story, or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X