Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you watched Stargate Atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two to three times all the way through. Next time will be on bluray though so it'll be a better viewing.

Comment

OK Just stared season 4............... OMG I really am not liking the Atlantis crew... Some of their ethical decisions are very questionable....

Poor Todd . Poor Michael. I think I'm siding with the Wraith
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I re-watch every couple years. 3 or 4 times? I'm in a re-watch right now.

Comment

I'm currently doing a Doctor Who rewatch. Decided I would just continue after watching all the Classic Who's.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

OK just watched "Ghost In The Machine" and it's a good episode. I like that the same actress that played FRAN is back she was nice. I loved her when she first appeared and said "hello" to the replicators then started destroying them all.

I felt sorry for her at the end as it was Elizabeth

Another one I like now that I didn't like before is "The Shrine."

I felt so sorry for Rodney and sad... And I liked his sister coming back. That was nice.

With the Midway station gone boom how did she get to Atlantis?

Oh "Whispers" still don't like that one.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I watched part of Atlantis when it was first aired, but only recently got the watch it front to back, so I would say one and a half times? I didn't really mind the Irresistible episode. It might not have been one of the best, but it felt quite original to me to have a not so evil person take over the city with barely any effort and without hurting anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by RunnerRonon View Post
                ...without hurting anyone.
                Physically maybe not, but psychologically...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Physically maybe not, but psychologically...
                  Okay yes, true, but what I'm saying is, this man didn't have friends(for obvious reasons), and found a way to be liked by everyone he met. He walked into Atlantis, and everyone around him appreciated what he did, and no one felt used or otherwise negative towards what he did. I'm not trying to justify what he did, as a matter of fact it scares me just to think about this happening to me, but this kind of "villain" is a very original concept, because usually, an enemy has to do a lot more to get what he wants, and he hurt a lot of people physically in the meanwhile. It was definitely not one of the best episodes, probably one of the least popular ones actually, but I'm not going to skip it next time I'll re-watch Atlantis.

Comment

I have seen all of the Stargate series 4 times and the movies even more times
                    sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

SGA once so far, although I'd like to see it again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe I have seen some episodes 10 times. My kids now teenagers 4 times.
                        I watch Atlantis so much its embarrassing but I have to say I am proud of my addiction to it.
                        This show is totally UNBELIEVABLY GOOD and very RE-Watchable.
                        I watch a episode almost every week...just to relax and lay back.
                        My Kids watch the episodes and we quote the dialog sometimes for a joke, its that amazing a show, there is something for everyone from the Wraith to tough characters of Ronon and the comedy of McKay.

Atlantis is my opinion is the BEST SCI FI TV show ever made. I am 46 I have seen every SCI FI show movie ever made. From the first STAR WARS when I was a KID to every Star Trek and TV Sci Fi show/movie since.
                        I love SCI Fi and I am totally committed to saying Atlantis wins hands down there is no competition.

Clean , Refined, Intelligent and Smart is how I describe this show.
                        Its not dark so the entire family can enjoy it, it has a better refinement of the ideas and topics contained in SG1, the dialog is amazing , and funny and the creativity of the entire SGA production team is awesome from the storyline to the computer graphics on the sets.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X