Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how would have you dealt with the genii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    ANd even with a few spies here and there off world, i doubt their transmitters were inter system. They seemed to only work in system or when the gate was open.
    Since they just invented nukes, yea this is very likely.

Comment

I would have given them the C4 they wanted in the first place so I would have had an ally instead of an enemy.

Also nuclear bombs.

Basically that would be the deal. I give them C4, they give me enriched Uranium, and we both get nukes out of it.

The fact they somehow managed to make an enemy out of such a natural ally as the Geni is some of the best evidence of just how pants-on-head retarded the expedition actually was.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
        I would have given them the C4 they wanted in the first place so I would have had an ally instead of an enemy.

Also nuclear bombs.

Basically that would be the deal. I give them C4, they give me enriched Uranium, and we both get nukes out of it.

The fact they somehow managed to make an enemy out of such a natural ally as the Geni is some of the best evidence of just how pants-on-head retarded the expedition actually was.
        well, that's true. Besides, they would've invented C4 on their own not long after that (i think that historically, we invented it before nukes) .

Comment

the genii were actually shown as a negative force in the series... they did a lot of bad things to other human worlds too.. e.g in the epsisode where mckay, keller and carter got trapped in a genii mine in season 4 was a planet where genni came for the natural gas deposit and made slaves of the people on the planet and forced them to work in those mine etc... maybe years of radiation poisoning was making them mentally unstable etc.. i have seen the series so many times now that i find atrocious things by the writers in almost every episode..

Comment

I say we put Gatefan1976 on the planet ....and then beam off the Stargate....that'll teach them Geni!!!!!!!
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
              I say we put Gatefan1976 on the planet ....and then beam off the Stargate....that'll teach them Geni!!!!!!!
              Just leave me some ammo, a little water, some chips if you have them.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                Just leave me some ammo, a little water, some chips if you have them.
                i would've asked for an Ancient 3D printer or whatever production they have, combined with the specs for a new gate

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  i would've asked for an Ancient 3D printer or whatever production they have, combined with the specs for a new gate
                  Then you have never watched Chicken Little
                  If I am being deployed as a weapon of mass destruction, I better be able to handle some things by myself
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder what the IOA would say if they knew we had used Gatefan1976 as a weapon?
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Probably mutter something about the Geneva convention, then distract themselves somehow.
                      sigpic

Comment

That and they blame Mr.Woosley.....Poor Mr.Woosley....
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

I would've beamed the hostages up and the stargate as well, if I'm not mistaken the Daedalus can do that using the Asgard beaming technology... If so, problem solved but if that didn't work then yes end them.

Comment

WE know that the Genni have decent 'sensor blockers', so perhaps they blocked any chance of beaming people out.

Comment

The Genii are advanced enough to block Asgard beams. They struggled in making atomic bombs.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                The Genii are advanced enough to block Asgard beams. They struggled in making atomic bombs.
                                Innovation is driven by need in war, I could imagine the Genii developing ways to hide from the wraith before learning how to combat them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X