Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys - gals - who is the prettiest SGA actress and why do you say so?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys - gals - who is the prettiest SGA actress and why do you say so?

I am new to this forum and i wish that I had discovered it years ago. But better late than never. My wife and I have watched every Stargate episode from Sg1 to the closing series but Atlantis is my favorite.
    So I am curious to know who you feel - who, in your opinion, was the most attractive SGA acress? All the ladis are certainly gorgeous, but who was you favorite and what made her find favour with you?

Personally, I would choose Amanda Tapping to be my favorite with that heart melting smile of hers. She is a very attractive lady and to me, has an elegance about her that is just niice and I suspect that in reallife,she is a very nice person. I just watched her in Supernatural where she playe Naomi in the last season and she was as pretty as ever.
    Jewell Staite is - well - exceptionatly pretty and runs a very close second to Amanda and has an innocent sweetness about her.
    Rachel Lutrell - Very attractive and probably ( with all due respect ladies ) the sexiest - IMHO
    Torrii Higginson - very pretty - she fit her role well as an authority figure..

It was nice that the women all played wholesome roles and sex appeal was subtle as it should be. All in all, SGA was an excellent series - or at least I think so.

So what do you think? Not everyone will agree with me as to my pecking order here, but I am curious..

If you like AT, you should try out "Sanctuary"

As for prettiest, Rachel Lutrell takes it out by a good margin. Amanda takes most the cake as most complex character and Tori is the one I would follow as a great leader.

I have not mentioned Jewel, but I think she is very pretty, just not my kind of pretty, too "wallflower" for me.

Let it not be said however that all 3 stargates had some very attractive females, not just leads/mains/supports, but guest stars as well.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'm just going to do all thee shows:

SG-1: Amanda Tapping
      Atlantis: Torri Higginson
      Universe: Alaina Huffman & Elyse Levesque (can't decide between them, so... both)

I don't think I need to specify a reason as it is stated on the show itself.

Comment

SG-1: Lexa Doig: she only appeared rarely and only in the last 2 seasons, but in those 2 she was the prettiest. For early season I would vote Vaitiare Hirshon who played Sha're. She went all nude too. She was gorgeous. I watched that part frame by frame many times. I like woman who have pubic hair. Like shaved too but natural is just more attractive to me. God created the woman that way for a reason.

SGA: Rachel Luttrell hands down.

SGU: Well I haven't watched all the way trough and frankly I knew nobody from the cast from earlier films or TV shows. If there must be one though I would go with Ming-Na Wen. She is recently playing in Marvel's Agents of Shield as agent Melinda May, and boy, she looks hot.
        sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Seriously?

It's 2013, not 1963.........if we're going to have a list of the 'prettiest" (grrrrr) actress I want a list of the prettiest men on SGA and the reasons for saying so.............

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
            Seriously?

It's 2013, not 1963.........if we're going to have a list of the 'prettiest" (grrrrr) actress I want a list of the prettiest men on SGA and the reasons for saying so.............
            Haveyou visited the thunk threads?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Haveyou visited the thunk threads?

The thunk threads are worse.
              Highest counts are for the MALE actors, not the female actors.
              sigpic

Comment

There is already a thread for hottest male and female actors, and the above is true.

Find them here - Hottest actor & hottest actress (to enjoy the objectification to your heart's content)

Also Hottest person in Stargate & SGA

and of course rarely if ever any love for the small fish in the sea... not the main ones, or the leads... they deserve just as much love, damn you. Then again, I do have Claire all to myself... *giggles*
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Seriously?

It's 2013, not 1963.........
                  So you would have preferred something along the lines of "Which Hot Booty you like ta tap most" instead?
                  Last edited by The Flyattractor; 18 November 2013, 07:28 AM.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                    So you would have preferred something along the lines of "Which Hot Booty you like ta tap most" instead?
                    I would have preferred something along the lines of "Who was you favourite actress and why?" or even better "Who was your favourite character and why?" rather than something as superficial as 'who is the prettiest actress". And yes I have seen the thunk threads; am happy to ignore them.

Comment

I would have preferred something along the lines of "Who was you favourite actress and why?" or even better "Who was your favourite character and why?" rather than something as superficial as 'who is the prettiest actress". And yes I have seen the thunk threads; am happy to ignore them.
                      He does have a good point. I agree.

Comment

I agree about the thunk threads....does is nasty.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, sorry to have offended you - I'll try to remember to be more politically correct in the future.

Comment

It's the key to survival in this place...

Comment

Originally posted by impcon View Post
                              Well, sorry to have offended you - I'll try to remember to be more politically correct in the future.
                              Never give up, never surrender!!!
                              Seriously, you can drown in the oestrogen in most of the thunk threads

Never see any apologies for them.............
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X