X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition, 5 years on, what now...

Hey guys,
    Back in '08 I made a petition to save Stargate Atlantis. The Site (Petition Spot) Dissappeared, along with the signitures, afew months ago I discovered the site was back. Since everyone put in the effort to sign, im willing to send this in and see if we can get something going. Although 5 years has been a while and alot of the actors have gone on to do other things, so im thinking of showing mgm (and/or syfy) the intrest that still surrounds the franchise.

I will most likely print these off and send them off to the interested parties and see if I can get a dialogue or a statement back.

Have you guys have anything to add?

Wow i guess it has been 5 years.......

I don't really have anything to add,but there's a small chance the Stargate franchise could be kickstarted very small chance, and idk if i want a SGA continuation, i think it would be cool to see Mckay/Carter working on a plan to rescue the Destiny Crew tho......
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

ahh cant you make it so more of us can sign it first

Comment

I'd be interested in signing a petition.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
          ahh cant you make it so more of us can sign it first
          Agreed.
          Isn't that really suspicious however that the site along with the signatures disappeared for a while... A sign of MGM thwarting the Stargate movement?

Bear in mind that you originally started this petition in 2006, are the signatures time-stamped? I'd see them thinking ''Well, we may have missed our chance when the petition started and people were actively interested in it, but these people probably have moved on''. Yes, I know, they underestimate our love for Stargate but if you were to make an effective point, you would have to start a new one with fresh signatures from 2013. They need to know that people in 2013 are currently interested in Stargate, not back in 2006 where they knew they had enough of a fan base to start SGU.

That being said, I really wish you luck with the petition. If there's a way to add curent signatures (since I did not sign it back in 2006), I will gladly add my name.

Comment

Originally posted by djackson1234 View Post
            Agreed.
            Isn't that really suspicious however that the site along with the signatures disappeared for a while... A sign of MGM thwarting the Stargate movement?
            The impression I got (and if I remember correctly) has nothing to do with the Stargate specific petition. The OP is talking about the website itself that carries thousands of entries for petitions...not just Stargate. So there's nothing suspicious about the website going offline in relation to Stargate. More than likely there was notice of the site going down and someone just started it back up a few years later.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by dacooker
            The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
              The impression I got (and if I remember correctly) has nothing to do with the Stargate specific petition. The OP is talking about the website itself that carries thousands of entries for petitions...not just Stargate. So there's nothing suspicious about the website going offline in relation to Stargate. More than likely there was notice of the site going down and someone just started it back up a few years later.
              Oh I see, I had thought he had started up a sort of ''save SGA'' website on his own.

Comment

well you guys are still free to sign if you want, im waiting for a reply back from the petition spot, our petition broke the "export pdf" function.

Comment

Working...
                X