Spoilers in commentaries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers in commentaries?

I'm rewatching with someone who's seeing it for the first time. Do you remember if there's season 3 commentaries which spoil Beckett's death or Weir being replaced by Carter, or season 4 ones which spoil Beckett's reappearance? There's a blog which recaps some SG-1 commentaries, but I haven't seen one for Atlantis.

I've noticed some are afraid to spoil what's later in the same episode but mention something big later that or next season.

While I'm here, *do* the commentators get paid? I was under the impression they don't, but haven't heard conclusively.

Are there no cast commentaries for season 3 (the only Stargate season without one, I think) because of the cast changes, or just coincidence?

Originally posted by Cat Amelia Duet View Post
    Are there no cast commentaries for season 3 (the only Stargate season without one, I think) because of the cast changes, or just coincidence?
    The first few seasons of SG1 don't have commentaries.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      The first few seasons of SG1 don't have commentaries.
      I should've said the only season *with* commentaries to not have one with a cast member, rather (as far as I remember). (I was kinda hoping to have one with Kate Hewlett on McKay and Mrs. Miller. I think she's not on A Dog's Breakfast either, though at least we have interviews. )

Comment

Working...
      X