X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Defiant One (Spoliers)

S P O I L E R S P A C E
    Hey....I finally know what happened to Nyan (Scientist - "New Ground"/S3/SG1)! They changed his name to Brendan Gaul, and sent him to Atlantis. I'm telling you it was him.

I liked this episode a lot. I think this my favorite SGA episode so far. I like the interaction with Sheppard, McKay, and they other scientists (Gaul & Abrams). The two geeky scientist (I mean, Daniel was never THIS geeky) were really funny. And, McKay was annoying as usual, but I think I'm getting use to it. I especially love how Sheppard and McKay interact with each other. I liked how they played off each other. Sheppard was hot as always. He is really good at what he does. I like how this episode shows off his survival skills. I thought it was cute with Sheppard and those lightning bugs, and how they kept coming back for his energy bar. Oh...and the Wraith was cool. Mean and nasty, but cool.

But, those poor scientists (Gaul and Abrams). It was painful, and heartbreaking to watch Gaul dying. That scene really brought tears to my eyes. Then, cried when Gaul shot himself. It was so sad.

This was an excellent episode with an awesome performance buy Joe Flanigan, Richard Cox, and David Hewlet.
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

It was a good episode .
    In the future you should post this kinda stuff in the official episode thread.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...268#post299268
    So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains,
    And we never even know we have the key.
    Already Gone---------
    The Eagles-----------

Comment

Oops....sorry. Duh me.
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
      X