X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers Atlantis S2

Minor Spoilers
    With the recent news about a possible team member departing, will it be Dr. Rodney McKay?

I sure hope they don't kill off that character. He is the funniest and most arguably the best character out there that is keeping Atlantis interesting. Do you think he will be around with us for S2 and beyond?

Originally posted by Graupel
    Minor Spoilers
    With the recent news about a possible team member departing, will it be Dr. Rodney McKay?

I sure hope they don't kill off that character. He is the funniest and most arguably the best character out there that is keeping Atlantis interesting. Do you think he will be around with us for S2 and beyond?
    He's definitely funny, but not the BEST character, aguably, for me. That would be SHEP! But ROdney and Shep are what make me laugh.
    For the record..NO. Mckay isn't going anywhere

Comment

Hmmmmm, interesting spoilers Graupel
      There is no spoon

Free your mind

Comment

Spoilers for "The Siege" and Season 2.
        Spoiler:
        None of the official spoilers I've read have said that anyone is going to die. They all describe the character's departure as a "loss." My money's on Ford getting captured, since we know that he's been reduced to recurring for next season.

It might be helpful if this thread title were a little more descriptive.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I hope it isnt mckay soo funny with sheppard favourite quote is

McKay: Hit me.
          Other guy: Ow!!! God!
          McKay: You didn't have to swing so hard, and I noticed that he didn't even hesitate.
          Weir: I'm still trying to understand how you thought it would be a good idea to test this thing by having someone throw you off the balcony
          McKay: Oh beleive me, that's not the first thing we tried
          Sheppard: I shot him....in the leg!!

ROFL Sooooooo funny i think it might be teyla
          Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
          McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

@Steam:

It is not "Other Guy", it is Peter Grodin played by Craig Veroni And yes, that was a real fun scene....

As for who will get lost... It's either Bates or Ford.
            Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

One of the things I have noticed is that the commercials on Scifi channel show Sheppard, Dr Weir, Dr McKay and Teyla. Ford is no longer shown as a main character.
              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
              Individuality is freedom lived.
              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
                @Steam:

It is not "Other Guy", it is Peter Grodin played by Craig Veroni And yes, that was a real fun scene....

As for who will get lost... It's either Bates or Ford.
                i couldnt remember it exactly so had to do it from memory lol
                Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

I think that its Ford, he won't be a regular anymore just in a handful of episodes.
                  There is no spoon

Free your mind

Comment

Spoiler:
                    ford evolves into some kind of superhuman and leaves because he thinks he can try to take on the wraith himself
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Altho Mr Peter Dies in Part of the Siege =/ said, I thought he was quite gd

Comment

I would contest you using the word "dies", although it hasn't happened yet
                        Spoiler:
                        we did not see Grodin actually dying, I have a feeling that they've left the door open for him to come back as an ascended being.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
                          I would contest you using the word "dies", although it hasn't happened yet
                          Spoiler:
                          we did not see Grodin actually dying, I have a feeling that they've left the door open for him to come back as an ascended being.
                          I'm hoping he found an escape pod at the last minute.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

isnt there a petition somewere to get grodin back in?

Comment

Ford is captured at the end of season 1's "The Seigeart 2" by the wraith. they do something to him which turns him into some sort of supersoldier. so he thinks he can take on the wraith without anyone elses help but he relies upon a serum of some sort that only the wraith have so therefore he is dependent upon the wraith.

it's thought that this happens in the season2 two-parter opener which leads to the introduction of Ronon Dex in the 3rd episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X