Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ultimately happened to Elizabeth Weir?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would consider her dead. I would have left her frozen in space, because seem like a threat or not one word.....

Replicator

Comment

I somehow never really felt that the replicator Weir was the "real" Weir, even if that's what the storyline was meant to imply. I think the "real Weir" died at the hands of the replicators, and the ones we saw after were all copies, not the original.
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

The physical body of Elizabeth Weir was destroyed on Asuras, while her consciousness was submerged into the Replicator collective. Eventually her psyche was given a body, and was able to move about Asuras. Now she's stuck in limbo. At least, that's what I believe.

I *heart* Elizabeth.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

What ultimately happened to Elizabeth Weir?

She became an embittered recluse with a house full of cats who walked around her home town warning them the wraith were coming.

Comment

I think that Elizabeth is dead but there is a frozen replicator that has some of her memories that is floating around in space.

Comment

Originally posted by robina852 View Post
              I think that Elizabeth is dead but there is a frozen replicator that has some of her memories that is floating around in space.
              I concur
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robina852 View Post
                I agree..
                sigpic

Comment

Who exactly was commanding that Aurora floating in the debris of Ausuras?

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                    Who exactly was commanding that Aurora floating in the debris of Ausuras?
                    I think that was a replicator copy that turned into the Michelle Morgan version we saw in GitM. Just my opinion though...MMV.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      I think that was a replicator copy that turned into the Michelle Morgan version we saw in GitM. Just my opinion though...MMV.
                      Maybe repliweir makes it to earth.

Comment

How, when she's adrift in space?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                          How, when she's adrift in space?
                          Repliwier in the Aurora not franweir.

Comment

They are the same character. Watch "Ghost in the Machine" again.

Comment

although I liked the character, the writers frakked this story arc up! I would be upset as well if I were EW.... they could have done so much more with this storyline but nevertheless they flushed it out into the toilet as many other storylines, that does not mean that I love SG:A
                              sigpic

Comment

At what point did you think the writers screwed up the story line? For me, everything was going fine up until "Be All My Sins Remember'd." The episode ended the Asuran story line, but the final scene opened up an entirely new story. Unfortunately, that only materialized as a single episode. Maybe the writers got burned out on the Asurans?

Comment

Working...
                                X