X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have the genii gave up

do you think the genii have gave up on trying to screw the atlanteans

i wouldnt have thought so, in Underground and the Storm/Eye they seemed very determined, of course their failure on Atlantis and the loss of Cooliar sp? would have been quite a blow to them, but they wont give up. they might even use Wraith attacks on Atlantis to their advantage
    Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

Kolya aint dead

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
        Kolya aint dead
        Yes he was only shot in the arm, he's still free to return, and no doubt (without looking at any spoilers) he will.

Comment

It looked more like he was shot in the left of his chest to me. In which case he has a smaller chance of being alive.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

This thread could probably use a few spoiler warnings.

I'd imagine that the guy will live or die depending on whether they can get Robert Davy again; if he's available, it's a feather in the cap to get him back and a little thing like a sucking chest wound won't be allowed to get in the way. Hate will sustain him.

All of which makes me think of a Profiler marathon I saw once, where Robert Davy's character was practically comatose one episode, then up and about the next. Of course, at the end of that second episode his daughter shot him in the back and put him in the coma, which was when I realised that he wasn't inhumanly tough; the eps were just out of order.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
              It looked more like he was shot in the left of his chest to me. In which case he has a smaller chance of being alive.
              Which also reminds me of:

"You were lucky."
              "Lucky as in...?"
              "As in it being only a couple of inches away from your heart."
              "Or a couple of inches away from missing me altogether. Depends on your point of view."

A special cookie to the one who can identify the source; of course, you have to buy it yourself.

Comment

I you really want an answer to this question I suggest you head over to GateWorld episode pages for Atlantis.

Or if you want a short answer to whether the Genii have given up after Storm/Eye highlight below:

Spoiler:
                Nope. Look at 'The Brotherhood'
                ~Percussive Maintenance - The fine art of repeatedly whacking an electronic device to get it to work again.~

Think before you hit 'Post': Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. *sigh*

My LiveJournal: watch me babble about Stargate and life in general here.

Comment

Even if Kolya were dead, I don't think the Genii would give up. Would the Atlanteans if the positions were reversed? This all stems from the Genii thinking the Atlanteans left a Genii soldier behind to die on a Wraith ship AND stole the intelligence gathered on that mission.

SG-1 infiltrated Gou'ald ships many times in order to destroy them, gather intelligence, or steal technology. Why? Because the big, bad Gou'ald once kidnapped some of the SGC's people and friends of the SGC, then got mad when the SGC rescued them. That's gone back and forth for going on 9 seasons.

The Genii probably feel the same way about the Atlanteans as the SGC did about the Gou'ald. The Genii see the Atlanteans as a threat to their continued existence. The Genii don't know when the Atlanteans might come back and try to destroy their nuke any more than the SGC knew when a system lord might drop another pumpkin ball down the gate ramp.

Besides, Cowan looked pretty miffed when Sheppard and Company left the first time. So, no. I don't think we've seen the last of the Genii.

Allison

Comment

Two Words:

Probably not.

Comment

The Genii are Zealots and patriots. They don't give up.

-IMF
                      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                        Which also reminds me of:

"You were lucky."
                        "Lucky as in...?"
                        "As in it being only a couple of inches away from your heart."
                        "Or a couple of inches away from missing me altogether. Depends on your point of view."

A special cookie to the one who can identify the source; of course, you have to buy it yourself.
                        tat the episode where oneil gets shot by the arrow?
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                          tat the episode where oneil gets shot by the arrow?
                          Oh no; nothing so easy as Spirits. This cookie has to be earned.

Comment

Was it 'desperate measures' when O'Neill got shot by Simmonds, or after that episode?
                            ~Percussive Maintenance - The fine art of repeatedly whacking an electronic device to get it to work again.~

Think before you hit 'Post': Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. *sigh*

My LiveJournal: watch me babble about Stargate and life in general here.

Comment

Originally posted by joanne1138
                              Was it 'desperate measures' when O'Neill got shot by Simmonds, or after that episode?
                              It would hardly be much of a challenge on a Stargate board if it was from a Stargate episode, now would it?

Comment

Working...
                              X