This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
    I'm not entirely sure what you are asking here, but one, Jackson discoverred the seventh chevron, which was not the Earth Point of Origin indicating it was an 8 symbol address, which means another galaxy.

Two, when they arrived at Atlantis, they found that the Atlantis "dialing computer/console" contained a database of known Pegasus Galaxy addresses which included the Atlantis planet PoO. Also, all of the symbols in the Pegasus Galaxy are different from the Milky Way galaxy, so the only way they could become familiar with the symbols was through the Atlantis computer database of Pegasus Galaxy addresses.

I believe was IMForeman was trying to say with in his post was:
    Spoiler:

Before the Ancients left Atlantis for Earth, they programed the Atlatnis gate computer so that it would only accept an incoming wormhole from Earth, and not from any other gate in the stargate network. Once Danniel figured out the Atlantis stargate address and the Atlantis team used it, the Atlantis computer recognized the incoming wormhole as incoming from Earth and allowed the wormhole to be established. For the 10,000 years or so between the time the Ancients left Atlatnis abandoned and the Atlantis team left from Earth SGC to Atlantis, the Wraith could not dial the Atlantis stargate because the Ancients had locked it out from every gate in the network, except Earth's stargate. Therfore, I guess, the Wraith assumed Atlantis was destroyed since they could not establish a wormhole to the stargate.
    Yeah, I agree

And yes I really hated Rising this time around - luckily I saw it the first time

Comment

I watched like 3 eps of the marathon and got mad from all the cut outs so I changed it and watched History channel
      " You can not gain anything without first giving something in exchange

Ed- Full Metal Alchemist

Comment

Ah the mist is clearing. Now I remember the hologram speech.
        The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Working...
        X