Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone on YT created a trailer for Homecoming. Given how the rest of the arc played out, I think this vidder did an excellent job selecting clips.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTNW-JU6MwI

Comment

Wow, that's a really good vid there, WraithTech - thanks for the heads up!

Cate
      sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
        Someone on YT created a trailer for Homecoming. Given how the rest of the arc played out, I think this vidder did an excellent job selecting clips.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTNW-JU6MwI
        WOW. Wow.

Wow.
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Is Homecoming the first book. I've not really heard anything about this, but I would love to read some more Stargate books.
          sigpic
          McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
          Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
          ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
            Is Homecoming the first book. I've not really heard anything about this, but I would love to read some more Stargate books.
            Homecoming is the first book in the Legacy series, a series of 6 books effectively functioning as season 6 of SGA.

There are also about 15 more SGA books which were published before Legacy was published; those books were meant as standalone episodes and spread out among the various television episodes.

Here is the publisher's site: http://www.stargatenovels.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
              Yep, the Legacy series is:

I. Homecoming
              II. The Lost
              III. Allegiance
              IV. The Furies
              V. Secrets
              VI. Inheritors

All of the books are out now.
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Great series of books - and the main reason I treated myself to a proper Kindle!

Cate
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                  All of the books are out now.
                  No more cliffhangers or waiting for those picking the books up now.

Comment

I think I was lucky in that respect. I came to these books pretty late, so by the time I'd finished reading the first five, I only had to wait a couple of weeks for the sixth and final book to come out. With all its cliffhangers, that was just as well!

Cate
                    sigpic

Comment

I just finished the series the other day, it was pretty awesome. The final battle took almost half of the book

Comment

Yep! But it's sad the series is over for now... *sigh*

Comment

OMG it's been so long since I've been on this site...for shame lol. I LOVE the book series! I just wish that we could actually SEE it. LOL

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                          Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I was feeling really very sorry for myself as I don't have a Kindle & am STILL waiting for the print copy of the last book, but I suppose, on a more positive note, I do still have it to look forward to!

(Hmm, no, didn't manage to actually convince myself there - I want Inheritors NOW!)

Comment

I was in the same boat as you, mercy moon, since I too didn't have a Kindle until a few weeks ago. But you don't need an actual Kindle to read these books.

You can download the computer program from amazon so that you can read Kindle books on your computer or laptop. That's how I started, and they read just the same on your computer as they'd do on the portable Kindle models.

Best of all, it's free!

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

Really? Fantastic! Thank you for the tip! (Fingers crossed it will work on an old Mac ...)

Comment

Working...
                                X