This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found out...
    Latest STARGATE ATLANTIS Legacy book now available in ebook format at amazon

Comment

Originally posted by nuit blanche View Post
      Just found out...
      Thanks for the update and welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by nuit blanche View Post
        Just found out...
        It's been out for several weeks.

Comment

Thanks for the fics, Artie, WraithTech. Always pleased to read a bit of additional Atlantis, and should have another tie-in for Legacy completed this weekend too. It's Wraith based, but what can ya do, eh?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            It's been out for several weeks.
            There are so many formats and sites, it is hard to keep track, lol. I checked Fandy's site and the print book should be due out "by the end of March 2013 at the latest."

Comment

Can someone tell me in what order the Legacy books go? I've been looking around and am very excited that there are SGA novels BTW, how are they?
              Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
                Can someone tell me in what order the Legacy books go? I've been looking around and am very excited that there are SGA novels BTW, how are they?
                The STARGATE ATLANTIS Legacy Series titles:
                Book 1: Homecoming
                Book 2: The Lost
                Book 3: Allegiance
                Book 4: The Furies
                Book 5: Secrets
                Book 6: The Inheritors

Of all of the books, I most enjoyed the Legacy series. By your Teyla quote in your signature, I think you will like them too.

Comment

I've really enjoyed these books too. The main storyline was just like watching an extra long episode, but at the same time, every one of our favourite characters had their own chances to shine.

I hope we get more of these books soon, especially since the Atlantis movie is now sadly unlikely to happen. I can't think of a better alternative than these novels, they are excellent!

Cate
                  sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Sadly these novels sound like all we will get for quite awhile. Dynamite failed miserably with the comics and big finish made mention on their forums that a season 4 of audio dramas was unlikely as sales where not high. As a matter of fact on the MGM Facebook page stargate "fans" complained about the audio dramas being made when they wanted new tv shows. Kind of sad. All we have now are the novels, of which we only have one more announced novel awaiting publication. Aside from that its just the iOS/android game.

Comment

Oh, that's a shame about the audio books - I've loved those too, especially the Impressions story that featured Lorne. I really wish that had been filmed as a proper episode!

Ah well, I'll just have to hope these novels continue, and use my imagination to picture how they would have played out in the series.

Am I right in thinking that Fandemonium will apply for a new contract this month?!? If so, how long do you think it'll take for another series of books to come out?

Cate
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                        The STARGATE ATLANTIS Legacy Series titles:
                        Book 1: Homecoming
                        Book 2: The Lost
                        Book 3: Allegiance
                        Book 4: The Furies
                        Book 5: Secrets
                        Book 6: The Inheritors

Of all of the books, I most enjoyed the Legacy series. By your Teyla quote in your signature, I think you will like them too.
                        Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                        I've really enjoyed these books too. The main storyline was just like watching an extra long episode, but at the same time, every one of our favourite characters had their own chances to shine.

I hope we get more of these books soon, especially since the Atlantis movie is now sadly unlikely to happen. I can't think of a better alternative than these novels, they are excellent!

Cate
                        Sweet! Thank you guys! I can't wait to start reading them!!!
                        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post

Am I right in thinking that Fandemonium will apply for a new contract this month?!? If so, how long do you think it'll take for another series of books to come out?
                          The present contract for these books expires this month. We'll have to all keep our fingers crossed and wish really hard that MGM signs a new contract to continue the books. I guess it all depends on whether MGM sees these as any sort of profit for them.

Comment

A pending contract renewal certainly explains why there have been no announcements in awhile. Here's hoping they get a renewal! I'd live to see the series being proposed by the Gateworld podcast crew.

Comment

The one book that's still scheduled is Ouroboros, an SG-1/SGA crossover by Melissa Scott. Containing Todd!
                              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Fingers and everything else that's crossable has been crossed. Let's hope MGM and/or Fandomonium make an announcement soon!

Cate
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X