• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
    Looks epic!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
      Looks epic!
      Looks like no wraith on it... - i expected Todd at least on the final cover...

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
        Looks like no wraith on it... - i expected Todd at least on the final cover...
        It would have made more sense than him appearing on "Hunt and Run."

Comment

I suppose the only way the printers would have room for all the characters in this book would be for them to do a 'wraparound' cover that ran from the front to the back.

I would have loved to see Lorne on there too, but - well, I still think the cover is absolutely gorgeous!

Cate
          sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

A wrap-around cover would be even more epic!!! A Wraith Queen would have also been nice to add to the cover, maybe the red-headed one from "The Last Man" who would still be around since John inadvertently saved her from doom in her future timeline. She would be the closest match to add.

Comment

A wrap-around cover would be even more epic!!! A Wraith Queen would have also been nice to add to the cover, maybe the red-headed one from "The Last Man" who would still be around since John inadvertently saved her from doom in her future timeline. She would be the closest match to add.
              That's true, he did! I'd forgotten about that. I wonder where she is. Sam's battle at the end of Allegiance was parallel to the one in The Last Man, only she didn't die. But I wonder where the queen is.
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                That's true, he did! I'd forgotten about that. I wonder where she is. Sam's battle at the end of Allegiance was parallel to the one in The Last Man, only she didn't die. But I wonder where the queen is.
                Good observation; I didn't pick up on the likenesses of those battle sequences.

I also wonder where the Wraith from "Vegas" is in our reality, as he never came to Earth or ran into John.

Comment

Good observation; I didn't pick up on the likenesses of those battle sequences.

I also wonder where the Wraith from "Vegas" is in our reality, as he never came to Earth or ran into John.
                  That's true. I wonder who he is in the regular timeline.

I love that battle sequence in Allegiance. Oh Sam! How so awesome?
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Inheritors ebook is out!
                    http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/228941.html

Comment

Dumb question as i am blond under this purple hair dye, if its on amazon USA will it be available on the uk version.

Comment

Originally posted by Princes View Post
                        Dumb question as i am blond under this purple hair dye, if its on amazon USA will it be available on the uk version.
                        I think so, as soon as they list it on the site!
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Will have to go look at some point thanks anyway

Comment

YEAH! Got it!

@ Princes: It is sold on german amazon, it should be available in the UK too

Comment

Just dl'ed it from Amazon UK.

Will read tomorrow...today's been too horrible for me to have the concentration needed for a book.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I caved in and bought the ebook. I'm halfway through and am seeing strong themes of trust, risk, and prioritization.

Comment

Working...
                                X