This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeanB View Post
    The cat. I'm totally blanking on its name(s) at the moment. But the interactions between it and Ronan have made me laugh so friggin' hard.

Man, the wait for the last book is killing me.
    Newton! For Sir Isaac Newton. Poor Ronon! I guess he's just not a cat person.
    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Inheritors character game is up:
      http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/224971.html

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
        Inheritors character game is up:
        http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/224971.html
        Yessssssssss.... I can't wait to read this novel!

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
          Newton! For Sir Isaac Newton. Poor Ronon! I guess he's just not a cat person.
          I love ronon dealing with the cat it's so cute

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
            Yessssssssss.... I can't wait to read this novel!
            Me too, and with some fear for characters I've grown to love, such as the new characters in Guide's alliance-- especially the younger ones. After the preview game except was posted for Teyla, Waterlight, and Bronze, I hope they will all be OK. Yes, they are only book characters, but with good writing and getting to know them across what will be 6 books, I want the best for them.

Originally posted by Princes View Post
            I love ronon dealing with the cat it's so cute
            He hasn't seen their purry, rubbing, curl-up-beside-you-while-you-read-a-good-book side. ^_^

Comment

Me too, and with some fear for characters I've grown to love, such as the new characters in Guide's alliance-- especially the younger ones. After the preview game except was posted for Teyla, Waterlight, and Bronze, I hope they will all be OK. Yes, they are only book characters, but with good writing and getting to know them across what will be 6 books, I want the best for them.

He hasn't seen their purry, rubbing, curl-up-beside-you-while-you-read-a-good-book side. ^_^
              Waterlight is such a sweet girl. And Waterlight and Bronze are cute. Did you see the piece with them today when someone asked for Bronze?
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Waterlight is such a sweet girl. And Waterlight and Bronze are cute. Did you see the piece with them today when someone asked for Bronze?
                Yes, it is wonderful and as powerful as Guide's flashback piece. I also like the author comment on how good things came to both John and Guide about how they both got their hearts' desires in the previous books.

Also, the author comment that half of the last book will be the big showdown also has me eagerly on the edge. There will be so much space for danger.

Comment

Yes, it is wonderful and as powerful as Guide's flashback piece. I also like the author comment on how good things came to both John and Guide about how they both got their hearts' desires in the previous books.

Also, the author comment that half of the last book will be the big showdown also has me eagerly on the edge. There will be so much space for danger.
                  Bronze really does love her, doesn't he? *snif*

Danger! It really has to be the big showdown, doesn't it? Teyla vs Queen Death has been coming since The Furies.
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Maaan that thread (and this one) makes me want the last book so bad. I decided to write a review of Secrets on Amazon. Or rather, a review of the series up to and including Secrets. I'm sure some people will think what I said is crazy. Heh. Here's the link, if any of you want to read it.

Comment

Maaan that thread (and this one) makes me want the last book so bad. I decided to write a review of Secrets on Amazon. Or rather, a review of the series up to and including Secrets. I'm sure some people will think what I said is crazy. Heh. Here's the link, if any of you want to read it.
                      Good review, and better than the earlier reviews, which were less of book reviews and more of rants about what people didn't like about the television show. XD I like the Harry Potter comparison, because Legacy books are not comic-style, kill-'em-all storylines either and, yes, getting to read character thoughts and motivations is something for which film isn't as well-suited.

Bronze really does love her, doesn't he? *snif*

Danger! It really has to be the big showdown, doesn't it? Teyla vs Queen Death has been coming since The Furies.
                      Continuing with the Harry Potter analogies, I so hope Waterlight and Bronze will end up more like Neville and less like Dobby-- caring, brave, supportive to the main hero without stealing too much glory, and getting to survive.

Comment

Continuing with the Harry Potter analogies, I so hope Waterlight and Bronze will end up more like Neville and less like Dobby-- caring, brave, supportive to the main hero without stealing too much glory, and getting to survive.
                        I'm wondering about that myself. But, honestly, I fear the Dobby route is probably much more likely.

Comment

I'm wondering about that myself. But, honestly, I fear the Dobby route is probably much more likely.
                          I hope not.

Comment

I hope not.
                            Who do you guys think is most likely to die? I mean other than Queen Death, since killing the main villain seems like a given.
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Who do you guys think is most likely to die? I mean other than Queen Death, since killing the main villain seems like a given.
                              -The Old One, because he is Queen Death's puppet master
                              -Whoever is betraying Guide, if someone is, because it looks like there is at least 1 traitor onboard the hive
                              -Possibly Thorn, because I think he would sacrifice himself for Waterlight

Comment

The final cover is out:

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/227417.html

Comment

Working...
                                X