X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Socknitster View Post
    *Goes off to research now*
    It amazes me someone could turn a mundane object over in the palm of his or her hand and think of a new design for a hypothetical spaceship. Let me know if you come across any other SGA set prop similarities.

Comment

Does anyone know a good source of where to get these books in paper back besides Amazon in the UK? They have them all on Amazon but unfortunately only on Kindle edition, as it happens I don't have a Kindle, I have 'Homecoming' and 'The Lost' and I want to carry on reading the series but cannot find anywhere to get them, can somebody please help? I would love to carry on reading these. Another thing I must ask is why is Richard Woolsey called 'Dick Woolsey' in the book??????
      Last edited by ashleyb58; 02 January 2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

You can order them from stargatenovels.com, but unfortunately it's international shipping.

In Remnants he introduced himself to the pretty scientist as Dick.
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by ashleyb58 View Post
          Does anyone know a good source of where to get these books in paper back besides Amazon in the UK? They have them all on Amazon but unfortunately only on Kindle edition, as it happens I don't have a Kindle, I have 'Homecoming' and 'The Lost' and I want to carry on reading the series but cannot find anywhere to get them, can somebody please help? I would love to carry on reading these. Another thing I must ask is why is Richard Woolsey called 'Dick Woolsey' in the book??????
          I would try ordering them from Stargate Novels. The order apparently goes to the UK, which transmits the order to Fandemonium, which then mails them from Georgia (U.S.). I don't know why they do that, but I just ordered four books from Stargate Novels and they were mailed from some place in Georgia.
          Last edited by hedwig; 02 January 2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            I would try ordering them from Stargate Novels. The order apparently goes to the UK, which transmits the order to Fandemonium, which then mails them from Georgia (U.S.). I don't know why they do that, but I just ordered four books from Stargate Novels and they were mailed from some place in Georgia.
            The printer is in Decatur. It's one printer for all the copies wherever in the world they're going. I agree that Stargate Novels is the best way to get them. Sometimes they pop up on ebay but you can never be sure to find what you want.
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              The printer is in Decatur. It's one printer for all the copies wherever in the world they're going. I agree that Stargate Novels is the best way to get them. Sometimes they pop up on ebay but you can never be sure to find what you want.
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Ah! Inheritors might take a little while longer, possibly March:
                http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/222417.html

In the meantime, a fun snippet with Sam, Jack, Guide, and Alabaster was posted:
                http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/222825.html

Snippets like these and recaps will help so I remember as many details as possible between books.

Comment

It's so quiet! How about a question to discuss while we wait for The Inheritors?

Who's your favorite new character in the Legacy series and why?
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                    Tough choice! Ember's newness is debatable; so, I choose Waterlight because her rule resonates with warmth and courage in spite of her young age and understaffed hive.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                      Tough choice! Ember's newness is debatable; so, I choose Waterlight because her rule resonates with warmth and courage in spite of her young age and understaffed hive.
                      I like Waterlight a lot. She's so young for her responsibilities and has so much potential.
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Ember and/or Alabaster. He is an average cleverman and a sweety, she is a tough but somehow tender queen and mother. Both fresh and impressive characters.

Comment

Eva is a good touch on the Lantean team, too. I liked her empathizing nature as she sees the mysterious vision of a young lady in the Ancient facility and likens the stranger to her very own daughter. ^_^ I wonder if more will come of that vision of hers and how she came to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                            Eva is a good touch on the Lantean team, too. I liked her empathizing nature as she sees the mysterious vision of a young lady in the Ancient facility and likens the stranger to her very own daughter. ^_^ I wonder if more will come of that vision of hers and how she came to see it.
                            I wonder if before Osprey was changed she looked like Eva's daughter?
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

The Old One. He explains a lot about the general Wraith world view.
                              sigpic

Comment

The cat. I'm totally blanking on its name(s) at the moment. But the interactions between it and Ronan have made me laugh so friggin' hard.

Man, the wait for the last book is killing me.

Comment

Working...
                                X