Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is still Kinda thinking like a Wraith.....
    sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

Definitely
      Spoiler:
      I just know he's going to tell Alabaster where the weapon is
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
        Definitely
        Spoiler:
        I just know he's going to tell Alabaster where the weapon is
        Spoiler:
        "It was like the old joke about not thinking about a hippo. The more you tried not to think about a hippo the more the only thing you could imagine was a great big purple one standing right in front of you "

Or in my head today someone humed a few bars from The Star Spangles Banner.... Next thing I know it is playing through in my head....
        sigpic

Comment

Secrets really changed my opinion of Keller. Yes Rodney picked a bad time to propose but she could have handled it better. Rodney has been through one hell of a big change. I'm hoping he can recover with the help of the rest of the team. Regardless, I do think we can get our Rodney back in time for his Universe season 2 appearance (can't help it, I'm a timeline/continuity junkie). Of course in Universe he did flirt Lt. James and get shot down which is very much Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
            Secrets really changed my opinion of Keller. Yes Rodney picked a bad time to propose but she could have handled it better. Rodney has been through one hell of a big change. I'm hoping he can recover with the help of the rest of the team. Regardless, I do think we can get our Rodney back in time for his Universe season 2 appearance (can't help it, I'm a timeline/continuity junkie). Of course in Universe he did flirt Lt. James and get shot down which is very much Rodney.
            I suspect that Rodney, even in a committed relationship would have reacted that way to Lt. James. He's kind of a hedonist. He doesn't know how to censor himself! I find that really adorable.

Lots of interesting speculation here today--glad I could start a rousing discussion. Brainstorm made me mad too. I don't want Keller to change McKay, though I'm not opposed to the ship, by any means. Where's the appreciation for the brain? Smartest guy in two galaxies doesn't need his own personal sycophant or anything, but a little love for what he's got going on, could be good.

I think Keller handled Rodney's proposal terribly as well. Come on--she knew he was going to do this sooner or later--he'd done the exact same thing with Katie and that led to their breakup, which she was around for. I like how Teyla got that, even if Keller didn't. And I agree--Teyla will be his best resource for healing.

I really hope, for Rodney's sake that the telepathy thing goes away. He hated it when he was affected by the ascension device--this has to be ten times worse. Although the moments with Teyla are incredibly touching. You can sense Teyla's love for him far better than Keller's!

I AGREE Artie, it is really hard imagining them spending a weekend together--doing mutually enjoyable things and actually being happy that way!
            Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Character fate speculation going on over at Jo's journal:
              http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/203399.html

Comment

There seriously needs to be a person from New Mexico commenting about the need for real green chile.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                  Character fate speculation going on over at Jo's journal:
                  http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/203399.html
                  I fear for Ember... (for or about? Sorry )

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
                    I fear for Ember... (for or about? Sorry )
                    So far, I don't think he is a traitor and I hope he will live to reap the benefits of the new retrovirus he helped Guide to create. Like Jennifer, he symbolizes wisdom and progressive hope, from the Wraith side. He would be a good Wraith for Darling to look up to, like an older brother or father figure, especially if Darling would grow to share his mother's interest in science.

Comment

So far, I don't think he is a traitor and I hope he will live to reap the benefits of the new retrovirus he helped Guide to create. Like Jennifer, he symbolizes wisdom and progressive hope, from the Wraith side. He would be a good Wraith for Darling to look up to, like an older brother or father figure, especially if Darling would grow to share his mother's interest in science.
                      Ember and Alabaster?
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                        Ember and Alabaster?
                        I think they would be a well-matched pair. For a Queen who appreciates possibilities, maybe Ember could aspire.

Comment

I think they would be a well-matched pair. For a Queen who appreciates possibilities, maybe Ember could aspire.
                          Hm. Someone should ask the authors, why cleverman in general could not aspire... Or did someone and I haven't read it?

Comment

Hm. Someone should ask the authors, why cleverman in general could not aspire... Or did someone and I haven't read it?
                            And, why were only blades said to be bound to Queen Death? Do clevermen not take such oaths for some reason?

Comment

And, why were only blades said to be bound to Queen Death? Do clevermen not take such oaths for some reason?
                              *shrugs*

Good questions! We should ask them, don't we?

Comment

*shrugs*

Good questions! We should ask them, don't we?
                                Good idea: I asked.
                                Last edited by WraithTech; 22 September 2012, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X