X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that's me done!

Spoiler:
    Geez for a while I thought Rodney had come through it pretty unscathed and that he'd worked through most of his situation while remembering who he was...

But he's a mess. A complete mess
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
      I bought it via the link above and it downloaded fine and is now in my PC's kindle library
      Yep! It's finally there! Yay! Firing up kindle now! Thanks!
      Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Crap! You are a fast reader! Now until November for the final installment!
        Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Originally posted by Socknitster View Post
          Crap! You are a fast reader! Now until November for the final installment!
          No need to remind me

Yeah I've always read pretty fast...wouldn't have got through my degree without that ability

Excellent installment of the series this one and now that I'm finished it...

Spoiler:
          Oh god, it's all so sad and screwed up...Don't know how they're gonna get a happy ending in time for the end of the last novel. Teyla will never be same. Jennifer will never be the same. Ronon seems to have reached his limits with regards to the Wraith. And Rodney will probably never be anything like the man we knew. He's been turned so much, and he's not even aware of it, he's that far gone.

I really hate the Ancients right now.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Socknitster View Post
            Crap! Still not on Amazon! There's a page for it now, though. It says the publishing date is August 14. Argh! I think I have to buy it there for my kindle, right? I think I should probably know the answer to that question. Grumble, grumble, grumble.
            "Secrets" is now available on amazon.com. I just looked and it was there.

Comment

Good book. Book is good, cats eating dog food and tuna.... Heh.

Spoiler:
              Sam glanced down at Radek. “Let’s go fix the Hammond.”
              He cocked an eyebrow at her. “Again.”
              “Somehow it never stays fixed.”
              I think that is a great piece of writing.

sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post

Spoiler:
                Oh god, it's all so sad and screwed up...Don't know how they're gonna get a happy ending in time for the end of the last novel. Teyla will never be same. Jennifer will never be the same. Ronon seems to have reached his limits with regards to the Wraith. And Rodney will probably never be anything like the man we knew. He's been turned so much, and he's not even aware of it, he's that far gone.

I really hate the Ancients right now.
                Spoiler:
                Poor Rodney! He really is a mess. And John's in the position of actually being the least screwed up person around! But I think John can help both Rodney and Ronon through this. And that was seriously not the time for Rodney to say what he did to Jennifer! That's the Commodore James Norrington Award, right there!
                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

My god you guys read fast.

Spoiler:
                  I feel sorry for Rodney, he is trying his best to separate himself from Quicksilver, I wonder if there will be any residual abilities. And I just wanna hug Jennifer.

Does anyone get the feeling that the escaped prisoners are the Firstmothers?
                  sigpic

Comment

GOT IT RIGHT NOW!

...don't expect me the next 2 days showing up here...

Comment

Awesome spoilers. I'll be working on some Steelflower Teyla artwork while I wait.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        “I just want to see how he’s doing,” John said. “I promise not to upset him or bring him lemons or anything.”
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
                          My god you guys read fast.

Spoiler:
                          I feel sorry for Rodney, he is trying his best to separate himself from Quicksilver, I wonder if there will be any residual abilities. And I just wanna hug Jennifer.

Does anyone get the feeling that the escaped prisoners are the Firstmothers?
                          Oh my what an interesting speculation!
                          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                            Oh my what an interesting speculation!
                            Something I have been thinking since the last book. Now I want a history of the Wraith from the Firstmothers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
                              Something I have been thinking since the last book. Now I want a history of the Wraith from the Firstmothers.
                              That would be very, very cool!
                              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Yeah I think

Spoiler:
                                That the prisoners were the Firstmothers.

I'm really hoping that to end the war that the team is able to appeal to the Wraith's humanity - I hope how they came to be becomes common knowledge.

I also hope they can be convinced that humans are not that much like the Ancients...

...But I still think Queen Death will want Sheppard's head on a silver platter...even Teyla's shown some sort of xenophobia towards him!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X