This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Socknitster View Post
    And when did I become an Airman?! Fantastic to finally rise above probie!
    Congratulations!

Comment

Secrets up for sale! http://store.crossroadpress.com/inde...roducts_id=495
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Downloaded and reading!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            Downloaded and reading!!!
            So what are your spoilery thoughts as you read? Liveblog?
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post

Yay!!!!!
              sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

lol, typo near the start of chapter 5

Spoilers for chapters 1 - 4

Spoiler:
                Rodney, Ronon and Jennifer are on a planet having escaped the hive in a lifepod. They're midway through a 50km trek to the planet's gate. Ronon doesn't trust Rodney. Rodney needs to feed. Jennifer thinks the retrovirus is now working and intimated to Rodney that he should feed on her. Rodney's also confessed that he's fed, but not directly.

Elsewhere, Teyla is now alone with Todd, getting ready to see another Queen, but she is beginning to suffer from the lack of real food and even Todd wants her to get her strength back before continuing.

Sheppard and co. are back in Atlantis, and the Hammond is getting repaired
                sigpic

Comment

More spoilers!!

Spoiler:
                  Rodney feeds on Jennifer!
                  sigpic

Comment

Crap! Still not on Amazon! There's a page for it now, though. It says the publishing date is August 14. Argh! I think I have to buy it there for my kindle, right? I think I should probably know the answer to that question. Grumble, grumble, grumble.

Trying to be patient. Remembering that it was just a couple of months ago that we got the last book!
                    Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

I bought it via the link above and it downloaded fine and is now in my PC's kindle library

More spoilers
                      Spoiler:
                      Rodney is transitioning back to human, but they've discovered that the feeding organ was surgically attached to him - it didn't just grow. So Rodney's undergoing risky surgery to remove it.

Teyla is transitioning back to human as well, but can still connect with Wraith - including Rodney who bowed down to her feet when they met.
                      sigpic

Comment

More spoilers
                        Spoiler:
                        bowed down to her feet when they met.
                        That's cute. ^_^ Thanks, sueKay!

Comment

Hehe

Spoiler:
                          Radek Zelenka - the only tupperware representative in the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

Hehe

Spoiler:
                            Radek Zelenka - the only tupperware representative in the Pegasus Galaxy
                            Go Radek! I am one myself!
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

More spoilers

Spoiler:
                              Alabaster is AWESOME!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Well after doing something really stupid....I think Rodney just did something else really, really, really stupid.

And bad.

Oh dear.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X