This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!!

I think Rodney would hate telepathy - he was telepathic in Tao of Rodney and he ended up hating it. Rodney was fantastic while being Quicksilver - he was just himself, bossing around a different set of minions

I think Rodney would opt for longer hair
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
      I think Rodney would hate telepathy - he was telepathic in Tao of Rodney and he ended up hating it.
      I forgot about that. Other peoples' thought made it hard for him to think.

Well, someone had to speak up to The Old One and Quicksilver was just the perfect one to do it. But, there he was again, being forced to work under pressure (with hunger of a new type) and with fewer resources. He can't catch a break!

Comment

Rodney will never catch a break anywhere, ever, lol

So who's everyone's favourite Wraith so far??? I'm really liking Guide and Ember
        sigpic

Comment

So who's everyone's favourite Wraith so far??? I'm really liking Guide and Ember
          I like Ember a lot and also identify with Waterlight and Bronze's plight.

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but Waterlight would be very distantly related to Teyla, wouldn't she, because they are both descended from Queen Osprey? But, Waterlight would not know it because Teyla is masquerading as someone of the lineage of Night?

EDIT: Cool Quicksilver avatar.

Comment

Rodney will never catch a break anywhere, ever, lol

EMBER ROCKS! *ggg* Really love this fellow. Guide is like an elderly gentleman and Bonewhite... well, he's not seen so often yet *sighs* - hopefully, the three will stand together at the end of the book-series. But I'm afraid, at least one of them has to die or change sides

@ WraithTech: ... should do some more comics, hm?

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
              @ WraithTech: ... should do some more comics, hm?
              Yes, please!

Here is another cute one, by melodycass:
              http://melodycass.deviantart.com/art...-say-283507294

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                Yes, please!

Here is another cute one, by melodycass:
                http://melodycass.deviantart.com/art...-say-283507294

How... sentimental *g* But yes, this should be somewhere in the books.

Comment

I give you Quicksilver!

Spoiler:

It's been about 7 years since I last 'wraithified' somebody, but I'll keep at it till I get something I really like
                  OMG! I love it--except his beautiful blue eyes. . . .
                  Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Decided to put my Quicksilver art to better use:

Spoiler:

Before anyone asks I couldn't find a good enough piccy of Teyla as Steelflower, though I may 'shop one and add it in later
                    Last edited by sueKay; 14 August 2012, 09:57 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...legacyfini.jpg

Before anyone asks I couldn't find a good enough piccy of Teyla as Steelflower, though I may 'shop one and add it in later
                      Gorgeous poster.

Here are some Queen Teyla bluray caps I shared with another dA fan, Hellraiser-89, and he uploaded them to his fan gallery here, so others could use them to make Queen art: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=0C230...7090&sc=photos

They can be downloaded individually or as a group.

Comment

Spoiler:

Great pic!

Comment

Spoiler:

That is absolutely, utterly gorgeous! WOW!
                          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thank you for all the feedback!!

@Wraithtech - thanks for the link to the caps!!! I'll need to update it now
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, today's the day!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep. Nothing yet on amazone...

Comment

Working...
                                X