Clear All

Yep. Burns like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
      Yep. Burns like hell.
      What's got you going?
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Yeah. I can't look at those anymore--too tantalizing! Does all this mean that the next book is close to release? Seems soon but I guess the last one was delayed for some reason. Are we about to get really, really lucky? What is the projected release date for this one? Sorry I'm too lazy to go look--but I bet you know!
        Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Originally posted by Socknitster View Post
          Yeah. I can't look at those anymore--too tantalizing! Does all this mean that the next book is close to release? Seems soon but I guess the last one was delayed for some reason. Are we about to get really, really lucky? What is the projected release date for this one? Sorry I'm too lazy to go look--but I bet you know!
          The ebook is supposed to be August 15 and the paper book a couple of weeks later.
          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
            What's got you going?
            Ember wraithnapped... my heart bleeds!

Comment

Ember wraithnapped... my heart bleeds!
              Ember in Queen Death's hands... *duh duh duh duh* *cues ominous music*
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Another page number game:

http://mescott.livejournal.com/20653.html
                Last edited by WraithTech; 05 August 2012, 02:36 PM. Reason: fixed link

Comment

The ebook is supposed to be August 15 and the paper book a couple of weeks later.
                  Not long now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ember in Queen Death's hands... *duh duh duh duh* *cues ominous music*
                    I wonder where/how Ember will be captured. Hopefully, Ember will escape or Guide will mirror his human counterpart and not leave his men behind.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      Not long now.
                      I just scared a customer away with my joyous exclamation.
                      sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                        I wonder where/how Ember will be captured. Hopefully, Ember will escape or Guide will mirror his human counterpart and not leave his men behind.
                        He has to! And if it is only to kick the Old One in his wrinkled butt!

Comment

He has to! And if it is only to kick the Old One in his wrinkled butt!
                          We can truly say we would pay to see that (in print, that is).

I wonder who will "buy the farm" first - The Old one or Queen Death - because it seems like he is the one running the hive, not the Queen.
                          Last edited by WraithTech; 07 August 2012, 04:48 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
                            We can truly say we would pay to see that (in print, that is).

I wonder who will "buy the farm" first - The Old one of Queen Death - because it seems like he is the one running the hive, not the Queen.
                            He's certainly got a lot of influence.

Steelflower vs Death?
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Steelflower vs Death?
                              Spoiler:
                              There has been possible foreshadowing for this: Steelflower keeps advocating taking a stand against Death and already made a direct attempt to seek the other. Just having her openly voice opposition to Death's over-the-top actions gives courage to others like Waterlight and Guide. She is the catalyst. If the two Queens are pitted against one another, after reading the in-game snippets on the blogs of John admonishing her to take it easy, I wonder if the secret of Teyla's disguise will be blown by then or not.

Comment

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/197569.html

The Secrets cover is up!
                                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Working...
                                X