http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/184355.html

... can't wait - no, I can't!

*still reading Death Game meanwhile*

Eiiiii!!!!!!!! *falls over in a pile of happy hugging new kindle fire*

I can't wait....
    sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

re reading The Lost at the moment waiting for the next book to come out. Cant believe I have read through all the books in the last couple of months. Got to agree the kindle app on the ipad is a godsend, I thought I would truly hate not having proper books but am loving it.

Comment

Getting unpatient by now...

Comment

SG1, "Oceans of Dust" was released today. Crossroads Press has it, but neither barnes & noble or amazon have it available. I got it from Crossroads and am nearly haflway through it. Enjoying it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
            Getting unpatient by now...

problem is once it comes out and gets read it will be ages till the next one, so waiting is kinda good

Comment

Originally posted by Princes View Post
              problem is once it comes out and gets read it will be ages till the next one, so waiting is kinda good
              Excuse me, but I can only partially understand your line of argument...

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
                Excuse me, but I can only partially understand your line of argument...
                I think she means that it teaches you patience. You know "patience Isa virtue. " and all of that. Cause the book will be read and then its gonna be months till the next one. MONTHS! I've had to wait years to get sequils before, Deven Koontz Frankienstein for one.
                sigpic

Comment

Holy crap in a handbag! I'm reading blood ties....
                  Spoiler:
                  think this Wraiyh dna in people is why the Rodney to Quicksilver thing worked?
                  Last edited by Annalalaith; 19 June 2012, 08:58 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://store.crossroadpress.com/inde...roducts_id=443

The Furies is out in ebook!
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                      Yay!!!! Runs off to order.

EDIT: Barnes & Noble also has it now.

2d EDIT: Yay! Davis finally got promoted!
                      Last edited by hedwig; 21 June 2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                        Yippeeeee! Just downloaded to kindle. The suspense is killing me! How am I going to get anything done for the next few days?
                        Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Yay!!!! Runs off to order.

EDIT: Barnes & Noble also has it now.

2d EDIT: Yay! Davis finally got promoted!
                          Poor Davis. He'd been in grade forever!
                          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Finished reading "The Furies". Thoroughly enjoyed it. Now back to the waiting game.

Comment

I liked the Furies. I thought it was pretty suspenseful especially the parts with Teyla and the wraith.

Spoiler:
                              However I hate the shippy parts with John and Teyla. I hate their relationship period. It just seems really awkward to me. I also dislike the tension building between Ronon and John partly because of it. The parts with Teyla as the wraith Steelflower were really good. It almost seems like Teyla is really embracing her wraith side big time. I was kinda sad that SG-1 did not get to charge through the gate. Woulda been nice to see them there, although I know it is an SGA story.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                                I liked the Furies. I thought it was pretty suspenseful especially the parts with Teyla and the wraith.

Spoiler:
                                However I hate the shippy parts with John and Teyla. I hate their relationship period. It just seems really awkward to me. I also dislike the tension building between Ronon and John partly because of it. The parts with Teyla as the wraith Steelflower were really good. It almost seems like Teyla is really embracing her wraith side big time. I was kinda sad that SG-1 did not get to charge through the gate. Woulda been nice to see them there, although I know it is an SGA story.
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm rather glad SG1 didn't get to come charging through the gate. Atlantis has plenty of people already working on the various problems, and bringing in SG1 would have been a bit like a slap in the face to the Atlantis people. Sort of like saying "you need us to help resolve your problems". At least, that was the way I interpreted it. I'm sure SG1 has plenty of problems to deal with in the Milky Way Galaxy still.

I loved the little scene where Kanaan brought Toren back and people were afraid of how frightened he'd be when he saw Teyla in wraith make-up. And he wasn't the least scared. Just a happy little boy who gets to see his momma again.

I was quite impressed with how Teyla flew the wraith cruiser with just her and Jennifer aboard, and how she seemed to adapt so easily to being the queen again.

Comment

Working...
                                X