Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, no. Allegiance is still at MGM awaiting their sign off.
    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Apparently the prob is with MGM they haven't given the writers final approval yet

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
        Apparently the prob is with MGM they haven't given the writers final approval yet
        Yep, still stuck according to Melissa Scott: http://mescott.livejournal.com/8574.html
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread, btw. I am eagerly awaiting the next part of the story.

Comment

Please tell me the 3rd book hasn't come out yet.
            If it has what was it titled?
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

It's still not available, Flyattractor .

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Yay....I think.
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Good news at last

follow link:

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/2011/09/06/

Cheering
                  I came, I saw, I conquered!
                  sigpic
                  We are unique! Created unique!
                  Sevenofnine

Comment

Preview teaser for Allegiance up on Jo Graham's LJ!

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/143494.html
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Fantastic preview. Wish it'd hurry up already:

Allegiance, book 3 of the Stargate Atlantis Legacy series, will be out in 4-6 weeks! While it's Melissa and Amy's book, not mine, I'm really delighted to have the next book in the series out and I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think of it. I enjoyed it a lot and I can't wait for the next bits of plot to be revealed!

Hopefully, everything with MGM running smoothly, book 4, The Avengers, will then be out in February or March. That's my solo book and I'm very proud of it. It's the women kick butt book, Teyla's book, with the action moved along by Sam, Jennifer, Queen Death, and yes, in a way by Elizabeth Weir. Is she really just Quicksilver's dream? And if so, why is Teyla dreaming about her too? I'm also very pleased with a cameo scene I wrote for Daniel Jackson, my first time writing him professionally.

But not the last! Moebius Squared is off at Fandemonium for edits, a time travel adventure with SG-1 -- twice! When the post-Continuum team has to travel back in time to stop a nefarious plot, their only help is from the AU team left behind in Moebius. Two Daniels, two Sams, two Teal'cs, one Jack, one Cameron, and one Vala are definitely mayhem squared in Early Dynastic Egypt! Melissa and I had a lot of fun with it and we hope you do too.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I just discovered that there is a Legacy book series based on Stargate: Atlantis. I usually have no interest in reading books based on a TV series (I'd rather read something original), but this really intrigues me. SGA had a good run and a fantastic finale, but... it left me wanting more. Is this new book series worth checking out? The first book is up on Amazon for about $8. Not bad! To those who'd recommend the book series, why? I read that two are published, and there are plans for four more books. Will Part 6 be the end, or is that just the last one planned so far?

Comment

There's some info in the Stargate Atlantis Novels thread about the Legacy series - the reviews are all over the place, from negative to positive, to meh-don't-bother.

Or you could check the writer's LJ for more info - though expect a biased view (which is entirely obvious of course ).

Melissa Scott
                          Jo Graham

And oh... people will try to convince you it's canon and others will tell you it's not. These books are controversy galore...
                          If Anti/Pro-threads were still allowed, these books would definitely have them.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The thread is 13 pages long. I don't have the time to search through all of that. That's why I started a new thread specifically for the Legacy series. As I said, I'm only interested in post-finale novels.

What is a writer's LJ?

The debate of the books being canon or not is moot as the entire TV/movie franchise has come to an end. The books might as well be canon until another series or movie happens, but that might not be for a very long time if it happens at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                              What is a writer's LJ?
                              The Livejournal.com accounts of the writer's of the books - if you like to ask them a question maybe, that's the place to go. Or you could track em down via GW itself. A few are registered members here (under their names and/or disguised as other posters).

There's more information about the books there - Graham co-wrote the first 2 so you should find plenty of feedback there.

The Stargate Novel Thread should be read backwards as far as Legacy is concerned.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't read blogs. I've already read about the books' overall premise, that's why I started this thread. As for the other thread... I just don't have the time to be digging around through thirteen pages of posts.

Have you read Stargate: Atlantis - Homecoming (Book 1 of the Legacy series)?

Comment

Working...
                                X