Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaaabsolutly addicting. I've got several sg-1 books and atlantis books and i have found all of them exceptional reads. But the Legacy series has been just absolutly perfection in continuing something that ended too soon. I'm waiting on SGU books too.
    Go Preds Go

Comment

the link http://mescott.livejournal.com/
      Go Preds Go

Comment

Originally posted by Predhead View Post
        Here is another link: http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/

Comment

I have checked at stargate novels and they haven't listed anything about book 3 of the Legacy series, and I thought it would be out in June too. Looking forward to this book coming out, so hope it will be soon.
          I came, I saw, I conquered!
          sigpic
          We are unique! Created unique!
          Sevenofnine

Comment

More fanart...

Ember by Hive 53 artist Draco-Stellaris:

http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...mber-204222015

Comment

shoot i think it'll be like july :-( haha i'll try and read the first two again before the third. right now i'm reading the last templar
              Go Preds Go

Comment

I am about halfway done with this book and only have had it for about 4 days. Now I am really interested when Book 3 StarGate Atlantis Legacy Allegiance is coming out. I read that it was supposed to be this month (June 2011) but I can't find it any where and that includes Amazon.

Comment

According to Jo Graham's blog, Allegiance was at MGM awaiting final approval as of the 3rd June.

A few days earlier, Melissa Scott (co-author of Allegiance with Amy Griswold) posted that they still hadn't received the reviewed manuscript back from MGM.

Gunk in the works, might be a wait.

Having read the drafts, I love the ending of Allegiance. Big space battle action. BIIIIG.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                    According to Jo Graham's blog, Allegiance was at MGM awaiting final approval as of the 3rd June.

A few days earlier, Melissa Scott (co-author of Allegiance with Amy Griswold) posted that they still hadn't received the reviewed manuscript back from MGM.

Gunk in the works, might be a wait.

Having read the drafts, I love the ending of Allegiance. Big space battle action. BIIIIG.
                    Dam! That is very disappointing! Why couldn't they write the book sooner? That is so terrible since I can finish these StarGate books in 3 days and don't want to read anything else now that I set my sights onto the Legacy Series and especially when I planned to be able to read the book by mid-lated June.

Any ideas when it will be out Jo Graham?

Comment

Originally posted by jetnova16 View Post
                      Dam! That is very disappointing! Why couldn't they write the book sooner? That is so terrible since I can finish these StarGate books in 3 days and don't want to read anything else now that I set my sights onto the Legacy Series and especially when I planned to be able to read the book by mid-lated June.

Any ideas when it will be out Jo Graham?
                      I heard that MGM is tying almost all Stargate contacts in knots, which is why we lost the MMORPG, shows, and movies (they also went backrupt and this didn't help). Now we lose the books too?
                      Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                        I heard that MGM is tying almost all Stargate contacts in knots, which is why we lost the MMORPG, shows, and movies (they also went backrupt and this didn't help). Now we lose the books too?
                        We better not lose the books, then there is nothing left of StarGate at all to either read or do. Plus they can't force the books out, they got a 6 part series to finish that they have already announced, they can't just leave that at a cliffhanger the way they have if they take away the books as well.

MGM might own StarGate, but they shouldn't have a right to control the books. Does anyone see Paramount doing that with Star Trek for example? It seems like any books can go there just about, especially some that turn canon upside down and also sideways. Why can't MGM do the same with StarGate?

Either way, I want more StarGate novels, I want StarGate Atlantis The Legacy Series to continue and I bet I am not the only one.

Comment

I seriously doubt MGM are doing it to harm. Last I heard they only had one person doing the approvals for all their franchises. That's a lot of work. Just be patient. I'm sure it'll all be worth it.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                            I seriously doubt MGM are doing it to harm. Last I heard they only had one person doing the approvals for all their franchises. That's a lot of work. Just be patient. I'm sure it'll all be worth it.
                            Hopefully ! I just really want Book 3 of the Legacy series but I just got three books today, all StarGate.
                            StarGate Atlantis: Rising
                            StarGate Atlantis: Casualties of War
                            StarGate Atlantis: Brimstone

Now I have those and also Books 1 & 2 of the Legacy Series.

Comment

I have both of the new books...... i still need to read them.... I hope i get time over the holiday.
                              sigpic

Comment

Anything new from Jo about the 3rd book?
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                                X