This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
    I did mean an animated version of the shows done in movie style with orginal cast members doing voices and such. And I just tossed Universe in there to be nice.
    And I don't understand the old Adult view point on "cartoons" not being grown up enough despite what the content is.
    Especially now adays when we get those big CGI movies like Star Wars and the such. Which are really just big cartoons.
    An animated movie based on SG-1 or Atlantis just doesn't cut it for me. I want to see a movie, not a cartoon. It has nothing to do with cartoons not being grown up friendly. Rather, when I think of cartoons, I think of movies like The Incredibles, Up, and the Ice Age films. The idea of a serious cartoon is downright absurd. There is no way I can take a cartoon seriously, it's just not going to happen. As for CGI movies like Star Wars and what not... you're comparing special and visual effects to cartoons? Special/visual effects only represent part of the movie, so the comparison doesn't hold water. Like I said, if it was a cartoon Stargate movie with new people, bring it on. Just don't downgrade SG-1 and Atlantis to cartoon form. It's a step backward.

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
      I did mean an animated version of the shows done in movie style with orginal cast members doing voices and such. And I just tossed Universe in there to be nice.
      And I don't understand the old Adult view point on "cartoons" not being grown up enough despite what the content is.
      Especially now adays when we get those big CGI movies like Star Wars and the such. Which are really just big cartoons.
      Mh, besides your idea about bringing U into it ... there are some amazing animated movies out there. If you can bring the artists from those together and to a good conclussion ... why not? *iz thinking about an SGA-animated movie in Renaissance-style* Yep, would soooo work for me!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Like I said earlier I only put U into it just be nice.

But with you. I don't feel the need to do that.
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X