Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You were the HEAD Writer on the Show : who would Shep have ended up with ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now let me try one Todd and Teyla , they would make a nice couple , especially if they removed the hole feeding thing from Todd
    sigpic
    Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
    StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
    GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Definitely Teyla...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        Probably Elizabeth... if anyone. Maybe nobody. I don't think romance should be the biggest of factors in the show at all. If he does end up with someone it shouldn't be until the end.
        I agree with you.

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
        I must admit I liked the episode they did with his ex-wife Nancy. I don't think that Sheppard and Teyla had great romantic chemistry (she always seemed to treat him like a sibbling) and I thought Larrin was a disaster.

Weir had possibilities however that never felt quite right either, so I would have had him get back together with Nancy (plus that would have given him an actual storyline during season 5)
        Agree with the bolded and I also think Nancy could've been a good choice during season 5. I think it could've made a good side story and they could've gotten together in the final ep.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
          I agree. John shouldn't be with anyone till the final episode.

Well I think there has to be a build up during the series otherwise it would come across as totally unbelieable like the guy who was dragged out of nowhere for Teyla... but I agree that it would be nice to see a resolution only towards the end of the show... relationships can still happen without dominating a show... its all in the writing... they worked fine in Farscape/Bablylon 5 and Startrek Deep Space Nine... but alas the Stargate writers were fairly clueless when it came to mature relationships on the show...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
            Elizabeth. If I was the Head writer, Elizabeth would never have had to die off.

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
            This. Heck, even if she remained as a replicator, I would've been ok with it.

It's either Weir...or Carter. *ducks for cover*
            I felt they could've done more with Elizabeth too; that whole Elizabeth/replicator storyline was poorly dealt with. I could've seen John and Elizabeth forming a more romantic attachment from season 4 on if they had had Elizabeth return to Atlantis in some permanant way. The two characters seemed to have developed a good understanding of each others character and motivations. In any case I would've preferred nothing concrete until the very end.

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
            But! But! But! What about McKeller?!?

(to be honest, while it was kinda cheesy, I actually did like the pairing )
            I thought McKeller could've been ok if dealt with differently.

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
            Nobody. Romance/couples and Stargate don't mix well.
            The bolded is soo true.

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Nobody, I think it would be a good reflection of his character. That doesn't mean stuff couldn't of been going on though. Sheppard seemed to have a thing for Teyla and Weir, I had trouble telling...
            Honestly part of me really liked/understood John alone at he end. I thought it did fit the way his character had been developed; burdened by loss and more bound to his duty to his friends and Atlantis than his own personal happiness(at least thats how I saw it). It's kinda sad, but in a way fitting for the character and it does happen in rl. Not everyone is capable of finding or committing to their "true" love and riding off into the sunset to live happily ever after. Some people prefer not to have committed relationships because of their job or other life circumstances; I saw that as reasonable for John.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              I wouldn't have him end up with anyone. He's a millitary officer, who shouldn't end up with anyone within his chain of command certainly. And besides Shep has issues.......I can't see him in a relationship at all.
              I agree with that, sir.
              I see him with someone not on the team but someone away from the madness on Earth.

Comment

Well if they had to spin it that way id say Teyla or someone he meets off world.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  his mirror.

Shep always seemed like he was in love with himself
                  Sir, I can't imagine anything further from the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulder1975 View Post
                    Re: If You were the HEAD Writer on the Show : who would Shep have ended up with ?
                    Who would you pick John Sheppard to end up with

ME!

Hey, if I was head writer that is exactly how it would have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                      Sir, I can't imagine anything further from the truth.
                      Just because you can't imagine it doesn't mean it lack merit
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

As I cannot say "me" ... I will say Elizabeth, she was his soulmate IMHO.

Comment

I like the fact that he's alone at the end of the show but if I have to take someone....definitively Elizabeth.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I like John and Teyla, they did seem to have some chemistry, beofre late season four and season five.
                            Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Mulder1975 View Post
                              Who would you pick John Sheppard to end up with
                              lorne
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Teyla of course! It would have happened had there been a Season 6.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X