X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
    Spoiler:
    I'm just really annoyed at this crossover, I mean, I think it's awesome that the Atlantis people are coming on the show, but I'm talking about the people. Ok, I can understand McKay but Woolsey? Come on! Dont' get me wrong, I love the actor, he's really good but out of John, Teyla, and Ronon they pick Woolsey! I'm just disapointed and annoyed....
    Did you consider Rachel, Jason and Joe maybe couldn't - or didn't want to do that show? There is more to picking and choosing which characters to bring over then just creative choice.

Irrespective of that point, how would Ronan be useful on Destiny? What would Teyla offer? And Sheppard?

McKay makes sense cause he's a scientist who lived and breathed ancient tech for half a decade. Woolsey makes sense because he is IOA. I don't see what the others, apart from Keller and the other scientists (whose name I forget right now), would do on Destiny.
    Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

makes perfect sense to have mckay and woolsey. no problem here
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I am reconsidering giving SGU another chance, and If I do decide to give it a chance this is one episode I will definitely not watch.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I am reconsidering giving SGU another chance, and If I do decide to give it a chance this is one episode I will definitely not watch.
          Pain.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Pain.
            huh?
            sigpic

Comment

huh?
              My mistake. I thought you were asking about an episode not to watch. The memory thing is spreading to me.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

My mistake. I thought you were asking about an episode not to watch. The memory thing is spreading to me.
                Oh right, huh I must have turned contagious

I can't remember what ep I got up to. I think it was the one where TJ and some others wanted to stay on a planet they came across, and she told Scott her "big news" on why she wanted to stay.

And I meant the ep I will definitely not watch is the one with McKay in it. I'm sick to the back teeth of him after SGA And the last thing i'd want is to see him in SGU So any eps that he appears in is the eps I will miss (If I decide to give it another go )
                sigpic

Comment

Oh right, huh I must have turned contagious

I can't remember what ep I got up to. I think it was the one where TJ and some others wanted to stay on a planet they came across, and she told Scott her "big news" on why she wanted to stay.

And I meant the ep I will definitely not watch is the one with McKay in it. I'm sick to the back teeth of him after SGA And the last thing i'd want is to see him in SGU So any eps that he appears in is the eps I will miss (If I decide to give it another go )
                  Thats Faith. If it makes you feel better. The pregnancy in SGU isn't front and center like the one did in SGA
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Thats Faith. If it makes you feel better. The pregnancy in SGU isn't front and center like the one did in SGA
                    Well that's good to know I will maybe wait and see how season 2 starts off then make my decision.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well that's good to know I will maybe wait and see how season 2 starts off then make my decision.
                      Won't you be confused if you never saw the season finale?
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Except in Incursion

Srsly though, i like that it wasn't a main main plot thread they hung off. i think BW is quoted as saying something like "This always happens to us" as he left Alaina's trailer when she told him (i heard that on some interview i believe. possibly JM blog)
                        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Won't you be confused if you never saw the season finale?
                          I'm confused most of the time anyways so that's nothing new

But I won't be watching it, I'll be listening to what people think of the start of the second season and take it from there.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm confused most of the time anyways so that's nothing new

But I won't be watching it, I'll be listening to what people think of the start of the second season and take it from there.
                            I don't like that method. I might take some merit in word of the mouth but ultimately I don't trust anyone's taste but mine in a TV show.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't like that method. I might take some merit in word of the mouth but ultimately I don't trust anyone's taste but mine in a TV show.
                              Neither do I usually, but it'll give me a little insight into how the second season develops.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X