This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

use todd to welcome visitors to atlantis and shake hands with them
    Last edited by webxro; 07 December 2010, 01:13 AM.
    sigpic
    Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
    StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
    GW member infractions : 1

Comment

wait till the Oddy is coming thro the atmosphere to land, then cloak Atlantis before it can
      sigpic

Comment

or phase-shift right before touching down
        sigpic
        Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
        StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
        GW member infractions : 1

Comment

neat

tell them all theres 60 wraith hives just pulled up...then pull the ZPM
          sigpic

Comment

Tell McKay that they ran out of food in Atlantis and the only thing they have to survive on is lemmon and lime pops
            Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
              Tell McKay that they ran out of food in Atlantis and the only thing they have to survive on is lemmon and lime pops
              Great one
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
                And video tape him running around screaming his head off like a little girl!
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

1. Everyone but Sheppard dresses up as clowns...
                  http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
                  sigpic

Comment

Make a fake personal shield and stick it to McKay while he's asleep, then make it his favourite food for lunch the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                      wait till the Oddy is coming thro the atmosphere to land, then cloak Atlantis before it can

I'm just imagining their facial expressions on the ship...as well as the 'nyah-nyah-nyah, you can't find us now!' on the part of the Atlanteans!

Shep and the Iratus bug is brilliant as well...picturing him running out of his room screaming like McKay/a little girl

How about reprogramming the Atlantis computers to start playing youtube videos.

Or conducting a symphony with the self-destruct/city lockdown chimes
                      sigpic
                      "Operation this-will-most-likely-end-badly is a go" ~Lt Col John Sheppard

Comment

Reprogram the Dialing computer at the sgc to play This when dialing out

Comment

Tell the scientists that they are all out of regular coffee, they will have to drink decaf.

Comment

Get a bunch of military uniforms from a costume shop and make everyone at the SGC wear them when a SG team is scheduled to dial home. Then when they step through the gate pretend that they've been sent to a parallel universe

Comment

oh dear, I'd be afraid of the outcome if the scientists were forced onto decaf (especially McKay) Better hope there's nothing too important happening that week!

Try switching the names/ID codes of all the Daedalus-class vessels around, and see who gets them mixed up...Atlantis end up with the Odyssey and SG-1 ends up on the Daedalus...with Col Ellis commanding BC-304 switcheroo!
                              sigpic
                              "Operation this-will-most-likely-end-badly is a go" ~Lt Col John Sheppard

Comment

Get Todd mad at McKay, and lock them in a room together.

Comment

Working...
                                X