This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    No one! Im not a "one night stand" kinda person.
    me neither...but this is a fantasy right?

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
    Chloe, Fran, then Keller
    wrong show with your first choice.

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
    Defently Ronon. of course then it'd totally become a standing arangement.....

Or Sheppard or Lorne. Gotta have me some military tail! *Does NOT have a thing for military men.....Cough*
    I would have to agree with Ronon being first...then Lorne and awww heck...Daniel Jackson visits occassionally so why not him too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      Says you!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        me neither...but this is a fantasy right?

I would have to agree with Ronon being first...then Lorne and awww heck...Daniel Jackson visits occassionally so why not him too!
        Ooooh...Daniel Jackson! I agree.

Ronon has this sweet soft side, especially for his friends that's endearing and incredibly attractive too, never thought of it until I rewatched some episodes.
        sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Holy **** the majority of the answers on this thread are males, used to the internet being dominated by males, good to see this forum isn't.

Anyway I would have to go with that wraith worshipper that John encounterred in that two parter with Lt. Ford(2nd season I believe) where they were captured and the girl tried to get information from him. I used to be a blonde guy, but recently I've noticed a more subtle beauty to women with black hair.

Comment

Ronon, he would be a kind and gentle lover....

Comment

Todd, or Eddie ( Wraith from The Hive ), or Greg ( Wraith from The Defiant One ).
              sigpic

Comment

One night stands are not to my taste and would certainly upset my human hubby but if I had to choose a sexy SGA guy I'd say Rhys (Broken Ties Wraith Commander).
                Of course I'd make sure it'd be a several weeks night stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiah767 View Post
                  Holy **** the majority of the answers on this thread are males, used to the internet being dominated by males, good to see this forum isn't.

Anyway I would have to go with that wraith worshipper that John encounterred in that two parter with Lt. Ford(2nd season I believe) where they were captured and the girl tried to get information from him. I used to be a blonde guy, but recently I've noticed a more subtle beauty to women with black hair.
                  Actually if you look at a lot of the genders theres plenty of men here hahaha
                  I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiah767 View Post

I go for the bald ones. Woolsey and Caldwell!
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Why limit yourself to one; there are after all seven nights in a week

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
                        Why limit yourself to one; there are after all seven nights in a week
                        I suppose the other side of the Land of the Light will become a very popular place.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Purely hypothetical - there's only one I'd share one night with... Kate Heightmeyer of course.

As if that was a surprise to anyone...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sheppard
                            sigpic
                            The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Purely hypothetical - there's only one I'd share one night with... Kate Heightmeyer of course.

As if that was a surprise to anyone...
                              its a surprise to me..................................................................

Comment

I can't choose just one, it'd have to be Sam Carter and Jennifer Keller.

Comment

Working...
                                X