Favorite SGA Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Siege pt 2

[Dr. McKay is trying to get a reluctant Dr. Beckett to sit in the Ancient chair]

Dr. McKay: It's out of drones; you couldn't do any damage if you wanted to, now SIT DOWN.
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

The Siege Part 3 - Mckay to the attacking wraith, "You want some of this, huh? Huh?"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
        The Siege Part 3 - Mckay to the attacking wraith, "You want some of this, huh? Huh?"
        Which leads into a great Teyla line to McKay "I thought you were very brave". *giggle*

Comment

First Strike

Dr. McKay:
          Look- asking me to do performance evaluations is ridiculous. I am the first person to admit I don't know who these people are, nor do I care to. If you'd like, I can take you down the hall to the labs and just point at the people who annoy me more than the rest, but that's about as useful as I get.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Which leads into a great Teyla line to McKay "I thought you were very brave". *giggle*
            Yes and the incredible part in the middle where the clip falls out of the gun.
            sigpic

Comment

Poisoning the Well

Steve Wraith: "I am your DEATH, that is all you need to know.."

Comment

The Hive

Girl: And the clowns?
                John: "Clowns"? Oh, yeah, the clowns. Well, we fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.

Comment

Tao of Rodney:

Rodney: I mean, who knows what kind of long-term effects I could be in for? There's gross mutation, giantism, invisibility....
                  John: That would be cool. I turned into a bug.

Rodney: Look, I need to be put under guard. Who knows what I could become.
                  Elizabeth: What are the chances it could make him more pleasant?

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    First Strike

Dr. McKay:
                    Look- asking me to do performance evaluations is ridiculous. I am the first person to admit I don't know who these people are, nor do I care to. If you'd like, I can take you down the hall to the labs and just point at the people who annoy me more than the rest, but that's about as useful as I get.
                    I love this quote.
                    My Stargate Re-Watch Blog: Wormhole!

Comment

Lets go for a bit of a classic.

Sateda

Dr. McKay:
                      [High on Morphine] Excuse me, why am I lying here?

Dr. Beckett: You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus.

Dr. McKay: Well, that sounds painful. [lies down on the operating table with a content expression and starts to play with the words] Gluteus maximus... glooo-tus maaa... axxx..imus... [mildly surprised] Oh my god, that's my ass, isn't it?!

Dr. Beckett:[Slightly exasperated] Aye.

[It's okay you can tell me.... you did Beckett's part with the accent didn't you? ]
                      sigpic

Comment

Runner

Maj. Lorne: Wow, you must really be some kind of genius.

Dr McKay: Well, as a matter of fact I ...eh, wait a minute, why would you say that now?

Maj. Lorne: Something has to have kept Col. Sheppard from shooting you all this time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Submersion

Ok kids, do I have to pull this thing over?

Comment

Keeping this thread from drifting down too far. It's much too much fun for that!

Coup D'Etat

Ladon: I'll only talk with Weir.
                            Do I make you nervous?
                            Ladon: Not at all, Major. I'm just not interested in talking to the errand boy.
                            That's Lieutenant Colonel errand boy to you.

Comment

Conversion.

[Before entering the cave full of iratus bugs McKay zips his collar up]

Dr. Beckett: You don't seriously think that's gonna help do ya?
                              Dr. McKay: Well, when they see your neck before mine, you won't think it's stupid.

(later) [Dr. Beckett zips up his jacket before going to collect eggs]

Dr. McKay: See, not so stupid now is it?
                              Dr. Beckett: Oh shut up.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Siege III

WEIR: OK, what are our options?
                                McKAY: Well, let me see -- we've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X