Favorite SGA Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BECKETT: He fainted.
    McKAY: Oh, there's gotta be a better word!
    BECKETT: “Faint” is the proper medical term.
    McKAY: I passed out from ... manly hunger.
    SHEPPARD: Well, hang in there. (He activates his headset radio.) Doctor Weir, this is Sheppard. Uh, McKay's OK. (He turns and looks at McKay sarcastically.) He, uh, he fainted.
    McKAY (calling out to Sheppard): Oh, yes, very sympathetic! Let's all mock the dying man! (He looks at Beckett in irritation.) Thank you(!)

WEIR: Wait a minute, Rodney. (McKay turns around to face her.) You're still wearing the shield. Now isn't there a chance that if something went wrong, that would protect you?

(As McKay stares at her, the light on the shield device on his chest goes out and it drops off.)

WEIR: I had a feeling. (She turns her back on him.)
    McKAY: What do you mean? Had a feeling about what? (He walks over to her.) You think I wanted it to come off just now? You think I'm scared? I'm not scared. I'll stay, I'll do this.
    SHEPPARD: No, that's OK. You might faint again(!)

I just love the facial expressions when the shield device drops off.
    Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

Sheppard: ...I hate clowns.
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Not sure if this ones have been said already.

"McKAY: You shot me!
        SHEPPARD: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
        DEX: You shot me, too.
        SHEPPARD: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!" Phantoms
        sigpic

Comment

Just rewatche The Return two-parter and this one always cracks me up:

McKAY: If we plant charges in all ten of the shield emitters before the Daedalus arrives, that way when the Replicators try to activate the shield ...
          WOOLSEY: ... the C4 detonates, the Daedalus beams a warhead into the city, and we all get vapourised.
          O’NEILL: Sounds more like a Plan F, doesn’t it?

Comment

McKay: And, I've discovered the ship's name... It's the um... Hippaforalkus.
            Sheppard: The what?
            McKay: Yes, well it appears to have been named after an ancient general... Hippaforalkus.
            Sheppard: Well we're not calling it that!
            McKay: Oh good...then what about...
            Sheppard: ...And we're not calling it the Enterprise either!

from inferno
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
              McKay: And, I've discovered the ship's name... It's the um... Hippaforalkus.
              Sheppard: The what?
              McKay: Yes, well it appears to have been named after an ancient general... Hippaforalkus.
              Sheppard: Well we're not calling it that!
              McKay: Oh good...then what about...
              Sheppard: ...And we're not calling it the Enterprise either!

from inferno
              awww...no Enterprise!
              sigpic

Comment

Ladon: I'll only talk to Weir.

Lt. Col. Sheppard: Do I make you nervous.

Ladon: Not at all, Major. I'm just not interested in talking to the errand boy.

Lt. Col. Sheppard: That's Lieutenant Colonel Errand Boy to you.
                sigpic

Comment

Richard Woolsey: Nothing renews your appreciation for the military like the threat of invasion from life-sucking aliens.
                  http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
                  sigpic

Comment

Weir: So, recommendations?
                    Beckett: Other than panic?
                    Weir: Other than panic, yes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                      Weir: So, recommendations?
                      Beckett: Other than panic?
                      Weir: Other than panic, yes.
                      Gotta love Carson!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Sheppard: Hi, folks. I hope I didn't crash-land on anybody.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love most of Beckett's responses to stressful situations, especially this one

Misbegotten

Dr. Elizabeth Weir: Carson?

Dr. Carson Beckett: [Sitting in Atlantis' control chair] Elizabeth?

Dr. Elizabeth Weir: How are you doing?

Dr. Carson Beckett: Oh, just peachy, thanks. You?

Dr. Elizabeth Weir: I'm sorry to put you in this position, but you're the only person, besides Colonel Sheppard and General O'Neill, who've actually fired a drone from that chair.

Dr. Carson Beckett: Ironically, they're the two people I nearly killed when I did that.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

[Sheppard regarding the Iratus bug; oft repeated line]
                            Sheppard: I hate those things!
                            sigpic
                            "Operation this-will-most-likely-end-badly is a go" ~Lt Col John Sheppard

Comment

Allies

Dr. Zelenka: Explosives, yes, yes. Uh, the problem with an explosive delivery system is that, because the drug is now an aerosol, a third of the tests ignited the medication [Nervous laugh from both of them] rendering it useless.

Dr. Beckett: They call it flashing! [he briefly opens his lab coat at the Wraith]

(Must admit this is slightly funnier when you watch it, but still a great line )
                              Last edited by Madness reigns; 26 August 2011, 04:39 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Dr. Rodney McKay: What kind of special training do you guys have to go through to get this sort of mission?
                                Major Lorne: You guys?
                                Dr. Rodney McKay: Yeah, you know... Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines. It's a great place to start.
                                Major Lorne: And by "this mission" you mean hunting down a skilled weapons expert hopped up on Wraith drugs in the pitch black of an alien planet?
                                Dr. Rodney McKay: Yes.
                                Major Lorne: Actually, I skipped that course in Major School.

and
                                Dr. Rodney McKay: By my calculation we have been exposed to 327 millisieverts since the sun came up. May not sound like much to you, but I've been keeping a running tally of my lifetime exposure to radiation. X-rays, cellphones, plane rides, the whole unfortunate Genii nuclear reactor thing. My God, last week we flew dangerously close to the corona of a sun. As it is I may have to forgo reproducing.
                                Major Lorne: Yeah, it's funny. I was just thinking that might be wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X