Favorite SGA Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueray View Post
    they were leaving earth in a jumper (even though they weren't suppose too go back to atlantis) and they are at the midway station when carson suddenly remembers that he left his turtles at home. its a very funny scene.
    Yeah I remember the scene, I just don't know why random things make me think "wee baby turtles!"
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

Sheppard: I think people who don't want to fly are crazy.
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

From epiphany:

SHEPPARD: Good one, John! Shoot yourself! (He yells into the radio.) This is downright problematic, Rodney!

McKAY: Because Colonel Sheppard would have already had hours to try to make it back through the portal in the time I wasted explaining the situation to Conan and Xena!

Comment

From Duet:

ZELENKA (in Czech): Well, OK then, come on kids, go go go. We have to finish this one! Let's get going! Hurry!

Comment

From Runner:

SHEPPARD: You ever heard of Androcles and the Lion?

BECKETT: Aye -- and who are you in this retelling? The Romans?

McKAY: Wait, hey! You-you can't kill an unarmed upside down man!

Comment

Lt. Col. Sheppard: Oh yeah! That’s something you see in a medieval village!
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

From Brainstorm:

McKAY: Jennifer. Come back to me, please. Please come back to me.

KELLER: I love you. I have for some time now. Just wanted you to know.

Comment

Space aliens?
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

From Grace Under Pressure:

GRIFFIN: You're not Spanish, are you?

MCKAY: Oh, yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Comment

Lt. Col. Sheppard: Maybe there's something wrong with him an MRI wouldn't pick up, if you know what I mean.
                      Dr McKay: I'm not crazy, I just have another consciousness in my brain.
                      Lt. Col. Sheppard: So he only looks crazy.
                      Dr. Mckay: I'm sure I do, but only because Dr. Fumbles McStupid here was in way over his head!
                      Dr. Zelenka: Yes! I made a mistake trying to save your life! Now, do you want to try and fix it, or do you want to continue to berate me some more?
                      Dr. Mckay: I am perfectly capable of doing both at the same time.

(Duet)
                      [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

RISING PART 1:

McKAY (to Weir): He's not even trying.
                        WEIR: But he's the one who discovered the gene this technology responds to.
                        McKAY: Yeah, well, he said he wished he never had it.
                        WEIR: Really?
                        McKAY: I know, can you believe that?
                        WEIR: We could always test you a third time, Rodney.
                        McKAY: That's very funny.

and

WEIR: This Chair controls the most powerful weapons known to humankind. I'm afraid of the thing. But every time someone sits in it we learn something new about the Ancients who built this outpost. Doctor Beckett should be proud he's genetically advanced.
                        McKAY: It's not more advanced. It-it is a random characteristic.
                        WEIR: This really bothers you, this whole gene thing, huh?!
                        McKAY: Oh, clearly I am overcome with envy.

HIDE AND SEEK:

BECKETT: I'm surprised you're so eager to volunteer for this, Rodney.
                        McKAY: Well you know me -- always eager to help.
                        BECKETT: Right.

same scene:

BECKETT: Well actually, without proper F.D.A. approval, it was virtually impossible on Earth to ...
                        Let's just say it's, uh, legal here in the Pegasus galaxy
                        McKAY: Wh ... and completely safe?
                        BECKETT: As far as experimental gene therapy goes. I am manipulating your D.N.A. Here we go!
                        McKAY: Wait. Maybe you should tell me more.

same scene:

McKAY: A mouse retrovirus?
                        BECKETT: It's been deactivated.
                        McKAY: Well, are there any side effects?
                        BECKETT: Dry mouth, headache ... the irresistible urge to run in a small wheel.
                        McKAY: That's very amusing

I just love those!
                        Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

Michael: Texas?

I just love how some smiley's fit with the expression the characters have when they say certain lines
                          My videos
                          My art
                          sigpic

Comment

Midway:
                            T'ealc: "Indeed"
                            Ronon: "You say that alot."
                            T'ealc: "Really? I had not noticed"

Comment

McKay: It's like the video game 'Asteroids'.

Sheppard: Whatever works for you.

McKay: I was terrible at 'Asteroids'! I think I actually scored zero once.

Sheppard: Well, there's only one way to go, and that's up.

McKay: I told you I wasn't good at 'Asteroids'!
                              sigpic

Comment

I watched "McKay and Mrs Miller" last night on Universal HD - really love this episode.

Thought I would share some of my favorite quotes:

JEANNIE (gazing out of the window from the Daedelous): What have you gotten yourself involved in here, Meredith?

CARTER: Meredith?

McKAY: It’s a long story.

JEANNIE: It’s his name.

CARTER: Your name is Meredith McKay?!

McKAY: Meredith Rodney McKay, yes, but I prefer to go by “Rodney.” Look, can we just stick to the point here? Look out the window. Much more interesting than my name.

CARTER: Your name is Meredith?!

(this one I actually posted already but since I rewatched the ep last night I think it deserved a repost)

JEANNIE: These alien creatures must be quite the threat for you to even try what you’re doing.

McKAY: Now, I don’t want to scare you, but you need to know the stakes. We are at war.

(Jeanie looks at him suspiciously.)

JEANNIE: Did you start it?

McKAY (indignantly): What? No! Come on!

ZELENKA: Simulations are all in the green. We’re ready to try a power-up.

JEANNIE: Really? So soon? That’s amazing. Excellent work, Radek.

ZELENKA (surprised): Thank you!

McKAY: Yes, we try not to encourage him. He’s got a bit of an ego.

AU ROD: This is great. We don’t have one of these where I’m from. Besides, you’d need to take a cattle prod to the Sheppard I know to get him up this early.

(John laughs.)

SHEPPARD: Late nights partying, huh?

AU ROD: If you could call it that. He’s very active with the Mensa club we have there.

(John frowns.)

AU ROD: They have a lot of, um, functions.

SHEPPARD: Well, you can’t blame a man for his intelligence.

AU ROD: No, but I can blame him for reminding us all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X