Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think is going to happen to Kavanagh?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Kavanagh is much misunderstood, he was constantly accused by Weir and others that he is somehow responsible for security breaches etc, and was isolated by his peers. Maybe if someone showed him some respect and listened to his concerns he might be a better person.

So he is not the bravest person around, I wonder how brave many people would be with life sucking aliens at your doorstep.

Comment

That is a good, understanding attitude you have. I wish more people shared your view. This world would be a better place. I think he should be given the benefit of the doubt. And yes, he was the first one they thought of when bad things happened even though it was not him. But, he did step out of line putting his own feelings and need for respect above the lives of others. And he was quite the tattle tail pointing the finger of blame at people who were only trying to do what was best for everyone's survival. Ultimately, if he can't stand the heat (life sucking aliens and other stresses of working with the Stargate program), he should get out of the kitchen IMO.
      sigpic

Comment

Put him on an Atlantis field unit. He'll either get shot, Wraithed, stabbed, eaten, fall down a hole, ejected into space, trapped on an alien planet, or else probably become a tolerable or even remotely likeable person.

Hey, it worked for McKay.
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
        X