This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Toilets?

Do they have Toilets on Atlantis? Strange that this has never been adressed.

Yeah i think they would have toilets in Atlantis. Probably a really fancy toilet to. I can imagine it having one of those sensors on the toilets like the ones they have when opening doors but this one would flush the toilet. lol.

Yeah i'd think they'd have toilets in Atlantis.
    GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

LOL We had a thread on this a couple years ago it was pretty funny

Comment

Considering the anicents were basically human, yes they did, well if not toilets then something that served the same function. Most TV shows don't show the characters using toilets, its just an implied thing they are there.

Comment

LOL Yeah nobody wants to see McKay or Sheppard or Ronon or anyone use a toilet its gross, I know its all natural and all that but still very gross.

I wonder if the toilets are technologically advanced, like the way showers in Star Trek were "Sonic Showers". I wonder if they got some Sonic Toilets or something in there?
          They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Maybe they used transporter technology to transport your body's waste out. That would be a pretty quick and clean solution. It's probably more likely they used the three seashells though.

Comment

Season 5 Spoiler (Atlantis)
              Spoiler:

There is a tiny scene in Broken Ties (I think that's the ep.) where we see Rodney taking bubble bath. It's quite disturbing.
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                Yeah i think they would have toilets in Atlantis. Probably a really fancy toilet to. I can imagine it having one of those sensors on the toilets like the ones they have when opening doors but this one would flush the toilet. lol.

Yeah i'd think they'd have toilets in Atlantis.
                There are toilets today which do so much more.

Built in bidet.
                Seat warmer.
                Smart flush (uses less water for light waste)
                Flush sensors (detects if the toilet has been flushed and auto flushes to avoid stains).

There are toilets out there that can cost upwards of $4500!*

*= does not include frivolous OG Thug wannabe gansta rapper and old money geezer gold toilets
                How to Survive an Alien Attack

Comment

atlenatean defecate in the ocaean

Comment

The ancients were the perfect human form. Their food was pure and their bodies used it all. Therefor no waste.

Comment

I think many of you misunderstood my Question:

The Atlantis TEAM... what Toilets to they use? This has never been adressed.

Comment

Porta-potties I am sure. Like the ones you see at construction sites. They originally didn't bring any and had to just drop it in a corner somewhere. But Daedalus brought some in the season 1 finale.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                          I think many of you misunderstood my Question:

The Atlantis TEAM... what Toilets to they use? This has never been adressed.
                          Probably what toilet or similar device is in the quarters or hall bath (communal bathroom). If they have tubs I'm sure they gots toilets somewhere too.
                          Last edited by aarlin81; 03 September 2009, 09:32 PM.
                          How to Survive an Alien Attack

Comment

The toilets were mini-stargates, you opened the lid and it auto-dialed a planet that the ancients designated and built loads of micro-gates on so that more than one gates could be dialed (Just in case of bad chicken). And when you pulled the chain it closed the gate.

But what you don't know is that 58% of the casualties in Atlantis is when people forgot about the gate dialing and just sat down...
                            Needless to say, that they will never have to worry about kids or going to the toilet again lol

And just in case it pop's up. The showers and baths were fulled by the tears of people on the planet the Ancients designeated as the refuse dump
                            sigpic

Comment

Actually I believe this topic was touched on in the first season. or at least Atlantis having Giant water storage.

Comment

Working...
                              X