X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wass
    Make that two of us I just don't like the character for some reason
    I don't like him because he's a Colonel and Shep's still a Major. Having Evetts stay in the series would break the whole "Sheppard must learn how to command" bit of the series, which is a very important arc as of right now.
    Enter my game site...

Comment

I think Atlantis is excellent, if i was given the choice between an episode of atlantis or a season 8 SG-1 ep, it would b atlantis every time.

Does any1 else think that atlantis seems a lot darker than SG-1?

I'm enjoying the character development a lot 2, sheppard is looking more and more like a young O'Neill with every episode.

Just when you think you have seen the best episode so far it just keeps on getting better as well. Sanctuary was fantastic and i can't wait til 2moro so i can see the next 1!

Also like 2say thanks to the whole of Canada for airing it b4 any1 else, it has brought so much happiness to SG fans in the UK, not having 2 wait for Sci-Fi or Sky1 with their stupid mid season break nonsense!
      Weir: "You do understand the Geneva Convention prohibits using prisoners for scientific experiments?"

Sheppard: "No offense Doc. But had the Wraith attended the Geneva Convention, they would have tried to feed on everyone there."

Episode 107 - Poisoning the Well

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
        I don't like him because he's a Colonel and Shep's still a Major. Having Evetts stay in the series would break the whole "Sheppard must learn how to command" bit of the series, which is a very important arc as of right now.

I think what is likely to happened to Colonel Evetts will be killed off in season final or in early part of season 2.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

This might b a silly question, but who is Evetts?
          Weir: "You do understand the Geneva Convention prohibits using prisoners for scientific experiments?"

Sheppard: "No offense Doc. But had the Wraith attended the Geneva Convention, they would have tried to feed on everyone there."

Comment

BEWARE OF SPOILERS

Well Evatts is the new Colonel who is assigned to take charge of Atlantis by General Hommand he appears in season final "The Siege"

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

How could any1 possibly have seen that episode already?

Comment

No body has we have read spoilers and seen few pics of the episode.

Comment

Ah i see.

It seems a bit precocious to speculate about characters we haven't even seen in action yet.

Comment

Originally posted by polomint
                    I think Atlantis is excellent, if i was given the choice between an episode of atlantis or a season 8 SG-1 ep, it would b atlantis every time.

Does any1 else think that atlantis seems a lot darker than SG-1?

I'm enjoying the character development a lot 2, sheppard is looking more and more like a young O'Neill with every episode.

Just when you think you have seen the best episode so far it just keeps on getting better as well. Sanctuary was fantastic and i can't wait til 2moro so i can see the next 1!

Also like 2say thanks to the whole of Canada for airing it b4 any1 else, it has brought so much happiness to SG fans in the UK, not having 2 wait for Sci-Fi or Sky1 with their stupid mid season break nonsense!
                    yeah this show does seem much darker.
                    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by caes4
                      well i have only watched the first 13 episodes. In my opinion, atlantis is a much worse show than sg-1.
                      Atlantis is kinda boring. almost every episode involves them finding new technology and then using it within a couple hours............so stupid.... at least in SG-1 it takes major carter a long time to figure out how to use new technology and they try to make it seem like its a very difficult procedure, whereas in atlantis, it looks like the technology is a piece of cake to understand.
                      the plots are getting repetitive and boring. there is no BIG action as in SG-1.
                      Also, every now and then in Atlantis, they drop in info regarding wraiths/ancients, etc. and thats it. But in SG-1 they have whole shows that revolve around a spectacular revalation that they discover.

im sorely dissapointed
                      how many arcs didthey create in sg1's first season? plus they have 8 seasons of sg1 behind them so some of this isnt like discovering the wheel for the first time..there is already a lot of back story behind the tech and they have experience with ancient technology before.

there was also no big action in sg1 until the end of the season....wait until the seige, thats big action.

its still season 1
                      come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by polomint
                        Ah i see.

It seems a bit precocious to speculate about characters we haven't even seen in action yet.
                        Yes I know I’m sorry I don’t know from the pic the character just doesn’t interest me and I prefer they way things are.

Comment

It's possible that the writers may off Colonel Everett in the Season Two opener, but I think the script for "The Siege, Part 2" does indicate that he could become a recurring character.
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                          X