This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many people in the Atlantis team?

So far I haven't heard a definite number. (Maybe too ignorant)
    From what I see in Ep. 1, there seemed to be about 60, maybe more, but less than 100.
    Every episode, one or two earth guys die. Sometimes more.
    My problem is, sooner or later there won't be enough staff, either science or security. They will have to train more oboriginals or contact earth right away.

After watching rising I thought there were around 50 people who went through the gate, but in later episodes it looks like there are a whole lot more, maybe even a couple hundered. Nobody knows for sure.
    My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

i thought i heard 150 in one ep, but i can't remember where i heard it

Comment

The number must between 150 to 200 and it's big city.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

They'll never give an exact figure because than fans will start counting the extras, just like people started counting the Voyager crew and photon torpedos.

I seem to get the feeling it's between 80 and 130.

Comment

Originally posted by busuan
            Every episode, one or two earth guys die. Sometimes more.
            Hardly. The body count has been surprisingly low for most of the series thus far.
            Spoiler:
            One dead in 'Rising'. Two dead in 'The Storm'. Two dead in 'The Defiant One'. I don't remember how many died in 'Hot Zone', but I think it was around four or five people. So all in all, ca. ten people have died so far.
            Last edited by Ugly Pig; 29 November 2004, 05:14 AM. Reason: Spoiler.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
            X