Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to have stargate atlantis come back and I have been reading this fan fiction that I say would be awesome to continue the series with:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...Ancients/68490

Start with the pilot and go from there.
    I think if they did that fan fiction for season 6 and beyond they would get more viewers. I am just suggesting it because this way the writers would already have script to go off of.

Comment

Zdravím všechny,
      dnes jsem po t?etí shlédl epizodu 5x20 Nep?ítel p?ed branami, dnes poprvé s ?eským dabingem. Všechny t?i SG seriály i filmy mi doslova zm?nili život a m? je velmi líto, že SGA skon?ilo. Tímto bych vás poprosil o velmi d?ležitou v?c - zvláš? administrátory - Podpo?te návrat Atlantis zp?t na televizní obrazovky, vytvo?me spole?n? masovou kampa?, která nám vrátí náš oblíbený seriál a která nám vrátí jeho unikátní kvality všech sérií!
      Již se moc t?ším na vaše nápady, názory a podporu od admin? všech možných web?. Pokud máte sv?j web, znáte n?koho, kdo jej má, podpo?te stránku na FaceBooku: [code]http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-want-Stargate-Atlantis-back/170284398470?ref=ts[/code]
      Jsem hlavní administrátor webu stargate.zahodnudu.cz a rozhodl jsem se pro jasnou a dobrou v?c - chci kvalitní seriál zp?t na televizní obrazovky!
      Dávajte odkazy všude, kam to jen p?jde!

Comment

atlantis fans i dont know if its already been mentioned on here but for anyone that hasnt seen it yet someones opened a campaign on the movie part of the forum and on facebook so join if you want to see a SGA movie
        sigpic
        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

throw nuts at them to get the sga movie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FightforAtlantis
            Made some animated banners/avatars for the campaign, feel free to use them. And if you don't like the ones that oppose SGU then don't use them, its that simple

Finally after hours upon hours of treacherous editing, I finished my ToddShepp • First Love video! I put a link to the Save SGA petition on the video's box, so hopefully it can attract some views and publicize the campaign more. ^_^
            Wow ! They're awesome ! I love the Todd ones .

Yep! A movie's better than nothing ... and maybe they'll revive the series ! I don't like what they've done with Stargate !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
              Wow ! They're awesome ! I love the Todd ones .
              Thanks! I try. Made more too!

More...

Comment

New Save SGA banners/avatars:

More can be found here.

Comment

a few of those could prove dangerous to epileptics
                  R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
                    a few of those could prove dangerous to epileptics
                    Rofl...well lets hope none of TPTB are...NOT

Comment

You need to go back through all those icons ,sigs and banners to make sure they fit the forum signature and image posting rules.
                      Link to the image /gif rules: here
                      Basically : no file sizes over 100KB in images/animated gifs

(Icons : will be too high on KB filesize to be uploaded as custom avs here ,but might be ok onother sites.)

Sig rules Max pixel size : 700 width x 200Px in height.
                      File limit : 50KB maximum including any/all text even words and images underneath spoiler tags.

Also no bashing via images is allowable,plus it doesn't help your cause and won't win converts among members who love SGA but also enjoy SGU.

Think: if someone were to upload similar images bashing the stuffings out of SGA to praise SGU ,would you ( the general you !) tolerate and enjoy that ?
                      I'm betting not.Every day the Mods recieve complaints about that and we act on that too.

Strobe effects and flashing gifs are extremely distracting and harmful to epileptics and can also induce Migraine attacks.

I don't think you want or need any members who want to support the campaign to be penalised or attacked by other members here or on other sites for uploading oversized banners or causing a nuisance to others.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Sigs and Avatars are cool guys/gals, I hope they bring back SGA even if it is only a movie which I guess is a realistic goal! I don't really like seeing the anti-SGU stuff, but that's just me and I say to each his/her own!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FightforAtlantis View Post
                          Thanks! I try. Made more too!

<requoted images snipped by Moderator>

More...
                          OHHH do a Ford banner and Avatar and I'll wear it ....Next to Forever.

Comment

Weekly Announcement 10-25-2010

The Stargate Movies Campaign

For the Love of Stargate ICON/AVATAR CONTEST:

LAST CALL for entries for the Icon/Avatar Contest

Deadline for entries is October 29th, 12 midnight EST

Show your love of Stargate SG-1 and/or SGA by creating icons of your favorite things about the shows! There is a category for SG-1 and SGA.
                            Icons should not exceed 96 X 96 pixels.
                            Icon/avatar can be of your favorite character, villian, technology, ship etc. Please keep it canon to the TV show.
                            Keep it positve and family friendly.
                            There is no limit to the number of icons/avatars you may enter.

Voting proceedure TBA. The winner in each category will win a prize.

Submit all campaign entries to: [email protected]

MGM Updates:
                            Billionaire investor Carl Icahn has stepped up his fight for control of MGM, offering to buy debt from creditors willing to vote no to the company's proposed deal with Spyglass Entertainment.
                            MGM needs 2/3 of its creditors vote for the Spyglass proposal by Oct. 29. If Icahn, who strongly opposes the Spyglass deal, prevails in his offer to buy the debt, he would control more than one-third of the debt and be able to block the deal.
                            Reports say that his efforts to block it could plunge the studio further into financial paralysis.

Campaign Plans:
                            We are not letting MGM difficulties deter us from moving ahead with plans to rally support for the SG movies. We are still planning a mail campaign once MGM has (hopefully) its restructure plan in place.

In the meantime we want to reach out to Syfy. They do not produce the movies but they do have a stake in them as they would pay licensing fees to MGM to air them. Syfy can't directly get the movies made but they can exert influence on MGM.

We NEED to demonstrate to Syfy that there is still a strong and active interest in SG-1 and SGA and support for the movies!

The Syfy Campaign:

Starting this week through November 26th please:

1. Twitter Time
                            Please tweet/retweet the following message to MGM and Syfy:
                            http://twitter.com/mgm_studios
                            http://twitter.com/Syfy

"Please greenlight the #SGA Stargate Atlantis: Extinction and #SG1 Stargate Revolution movies!" OR

"I support the Stargate #SG1 and Stargate Atlantis #SGA movies"

2.Watch an Episode of SGA on Syfy Rewind or HULU.com
                            http://www.syfy.com/rewind/atlantis/

3. Watch an Episode of SG-1 on HULU.com

4. Episodes of SG-1 and SGA on Syfy - eps will begin airing at 5pm EST and 6pm EST beginning
                            Nov 1st. We encourage everyone to discuss/comment on each of these episodes on the Syfy forums on the day it airs. If you choose not to register on the Syfy forums then please visit the SG-1 and SGA Syfy pages.

Syfy links:
                            http://www.syfy.com/ (click on forums)

http://www.syfy.com/atlantis

http://www.syfy.com/stargate

SG-1 Schedule: (times are EST)

Nov 1 02:00 AM Stargate SG-1 New Order - Pt 1

Nov 2
                            06:00 PM Stargate SG-1 Gamekeeper
                            02:00 AM Stargate SG-1 New Order - Pt 2

Nov 3
                            06:00 PM Stargate SG-1 Need
                            02:00 AM Stargate SG-1 Lockdown

Nov 4 Marathon
                            08:00 AM Stargate SG-1 Nightwalker
                            09:00 AM Stargate SG-1 Frozen
                            10:00 AM Stargate SG-1 Shadow Play
                            11:00 AM Stargate SG-1 The Other Guys
                            12:00 PM Stargate SG-1 Allegiance
                            01:00 PM Stargate SG-1 The Cure
                            02:00 PM Stargate SG-1 Prometheus - Pt 1
                            03:00 PM Stargate SG-1 Unnatural Selection - Pt 2
                            06:00 PM Stargate SG-1 A Matter Of Time
                            02:00 AM Stargate SG-1 Zero Hour

Nov 5 02:00 AM Stargate SG-1 Icon

SGA Schedule (times are EST)

Nov 2 05:00 PM Stargate Atlantis Grace Under Pressure

Nov 3 05:00 PM Stargate Atlantis The Tower

Nov 4 05:00 PM Stargate Atlantis Progeny

Nov 5 01:00 AM Stargate Atlantis The Queen

Website Maintenance:
                            We continue to be experiencing some technical difficulties with the website. The website is there but we have been having difficulties with updates on certain pages. We are working with tech support to try to resolve these issues and hope to have them resolved soon, Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
                            Major Davis, Marie Wynn, EdenSG

Comment

MGM is in poised to come out of bankruptcy in the next month or so at which time execs from Spyglass will take over as CEO's. If the movies are to be made, the next couple of months may be vital for fans to come together and support SG1, SGA and the movies.

We NEED to ACT NOW

SEND CONGRATS to Spyglass Execs:

Phase 1:

Focuses on the heads of Spyglass and who will soon be the new CEO's of MGM. We want to bring their attention to the SG Movies but not overwhelm them with fans' demands while the legal aspects of the bankruptcy are still being worked out. We want to sent a short, positive message.

We are asking all SG1 and SGA fans to:

1. Buy OR print a generic "Congratulations" card. You can find five different custom versions (including a black and white version) on our website to print off under the CAMPAIGNS PAGE.

2. Print on the card: "Congratulations on your new positions with MGM, from fans who support the Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis movies!"

* Be sure to sign your name!
                              * PLEASE say the above exactly - do not vary from this message. This is an important marketing strategy that we are using and the message must be the same. It must be consistent for maximum impact.

Send to:
                              Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum
                              Co-Chairmen and Chief Executive Officers
                              Spyglass Entertainment
                              10900 Wilshire Blvd.
                              Los Angeles, CA. 90024

PLEASE note: this is a one time only mailing we are asking you to do. WE NEED ALL FANS to do this to have an impact.

International fans: Your support is important too - we realize that to mail a card is more expensive for you, but it is really important that it be done this way. If it is truly impossible for you, please e-mail us for an alternative. [email protected]

Phase 2: TBA after MGM emerges from bankruptcy
                              Last edited by EdenSG; 09 November 2010, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Stargate Movies Campaign

Weekly Announcement 11-29-2010

IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN MESSAGE!

We are asking all SGA and SG1 fans to make every effort to participate in the current Greenlight the Movies Campaign events we have listed below. Sources indicate that this is a pivotal time to show support for SGA, SG1 and the movies. Because we feel it is vital to express support for the movies NOW, we are extending the Greenlight the Movies Campaigns till December 12th.

Please tell Syfy and Spyglass you support the SG1 and SGA movies!!!

GREENLIGHT the MOVIE CAMPAIGNS:

Send Congrats to Spyglass

WHY? To let Spyglass know that there is a strong fan base that supports the SG1 and SGA movies.

1) Buy or print a generic "Congratulations" card OR you can find five different custom versions (including a black and white version) on our website to print off under the Campaigns page.

2) If you buy or print a blank generic card, please say on it: "Congratulations on your new positions with MGM, from fans who support the Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis movies!"

3) Be sure to sign your name!

PLEASE say the above exactly - do not vary from this message. This is a important marketing strategy that we are using and the message must be the same, it must be consistent for maximum impact.

Send to:
                                Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum
                                Co-Chairmen and Chief Executive Officers
                                Spyglass Entertainment
                                10900 Wilshire Blvd.
                                Los Angeles, CA. 90024

Send a Message to Syfy

WHY? It is important to show Syfy that fans still actively support the SG1 and SGA and that they are a viable commodity.

1. NEW!
                                Send a card, letter or postcard to:

Mark Stern
                                EVP Original Programming/Syfy
                                NBC Universal – Sci Fi Channel
                                100 Universal City Plaza
                                Bldg. 1400, 14th Floor
                                Universal City, CA 91608

Print on the card or letter:
                                "Please greenlight the Stargate Atlantis: Extinction and Stargate Revolution movies!"
                                OR
                                I support the Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis movies

*Be sure to sign your name

2. Twitter Time:
                                Once a week please tweet/retweet the following message to MGM and Syfy:

http://twitter.com/mgm_studios

http://twitter.com/Syfy

"Please greenlight the #SGA Stargate Atlantis: Extinction and #SG1 Stargate Revolution movies!"
                                OR
                                "I support the Stargate #SG1 and Stargate Atlantis #SGA movies"

3. Watch an Episode of SGA or SG1 at HULU.com

4. Visit the SGA and SG1 forums on Syfy. (Try to visit at least once a day)

Syfy links:
                                http://www.syfy.com/ (click on forums)

http://www.syfy.com/atlantis

http://www.syfy.com/stargate

5. Take the SG1 and SGA quiz at Syfy
                                http://www.syfy.com/stargate/quizzes/
                                http://www.syfy.com/atlantis/quizzes/season03/index.php

FOR the LOVE of STARGATE Contest News

ATTENTION FAN FIC Writers!!

We hope everyone is working on their stories for the contest.

Category #1 DELETED SCENES: Here's your chance to come up with your very own DELETED SCENE from SGA's Enemy at the Gate or SG1's Continuum
                                Category #2 WHERE ARE THEY NOW? You can write a scene from where you envision your favorite characters to be in the present day!

DEADLINE for entries is December 1st

Visit website for complete guidelines. http://www.stargatemoviescampaign.com/Contests

For the Latest News on MGM and the Movies visit our FORUM PAGE

MGM and Spyglass may soon be at a decisions crossroads of whether or not the movies are greenlighted. SGA and SG-1 need your support more than ever! We can do this together!

Major Davis, Marie Wynn, EdenSG

Comment

Working...
                                X